WANTED Saw Porting .... Pretty please!

Trader history (0)

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I never claimed i was johnny on the spot. Like I have stated, I am very very busy. Man drama isn't high on my priority list. I never claimed to be free ftom any blame. I have never and will never run or hide from any responsibility for my actions. My point in this whole thing was ......the issue should have never been made public and there should not have been a campaign waged against me. Now that Randy is sharing communications (if he has with you, I'm sure he has with many others). not only has a private issue become public.....it has also become a finger pointing game which I want no part of. I'd rather accept blame for all the discomfort and lost sleep I may have caused Randy and his loyal minions as a result of my unprovoked actions....and be done with it.

If this is what happens when an OEM related disagreement between 2 adults occurs, I'd rather not maintain membership here at OEM. I formally request to be deleted from the OEM member database. However that may need to be done.

Once again, I hope Randy and Mastermind worksaws thrives for the next 20 years. I hold no grudges or hard feelings. I hope that Randy continues to share his infinite chainsaw knowledge base on this forum and others like it.

Furthermore, I apologize for not strictly adhearing to the policies and procedures set forth by mastermind work saws. For those actions, I accept the punishment that Randy has seen fit to hand down. I will never cross such a upstanding member of any forum like that again. I've learned my lesson. I don't know what I was thinking. Thank you.
Two weeks later...

It's OPE Forum, dipstick.

Delete your account? Yeah, I don't think so. It would deprive so many of witnessing your sophomoric behavior, and hypocrisy. You originally stated that Randy treated you poorly, was a horrible communicator, and insulted you. Now, after your role, and culpability in this train wreck has come to light, you want to be condescending, and make some half assed apology, and then be even more of a douche? I think the solution is quite clear....GFY!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I shared this email conversation with Jon because he is a moderator here on this site, as am I. He's trusted to be privy to all sorts of behind the scenes details that go on here. Notice that I did not post the whole mess for everyone to read?

Posting about this publicly at all might not have been the right thing to do, but as I said, I thought it was sorta funny. And I enjoy a good laugh.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I read all posts and still cannot understand his problem. Randy sends you an e-mail, you set a date and send him a down payment. Then he sends you an e-mail when to send him your saw. You send saw and rest of monies owed, saw is ported and Randy ships it back to you. I followed those directions and received my ported saw back and am very pleased how it performs, even though is was slowest in 60cc shoot out.:rolleyes: Easy deal right?

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a question about something I must be misunderstanding. How does such a busy person have the time to answer the phone calls he offered to take? I dunno, guess I just don't get it.

Randy has always done what he said, as have I (my responsibility), in any business we conducted. Communication is sure NOT a weak spot with him. Everything goes smoothly and on time.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a question about something I must be misunderstanding. How does such a busy person have the time to answer the phone calls he offered to take? I dunno, guess I just don't get it.

Randy has always done what he said, as have I (my responsibility), in any business we conducted. Communication is sure NOT a weak spot with him. Everything goes smoothly and on time.

Not always on time Don. And even worse now that I work alone.

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No money, no laundry! Whats the saying: high expectations, low serenity; low expectations, high serenity. Randy is much better off not doing his port work because I've got the feeling that it would always be "something else". I hope Mr. Jones gets his saw ported, but when you ask someone to do something for you its on their terms, not yours. I don't think he understands that. I don't know where his sense of empowerment came from, but it would be better off if he expressed it in another direction, someplace where people would be more receptive to it; not here. He just got called on his BS and it hurt his feelings. Well, to state a saying from when I was growing up, "If you don't speak no BS, there will be no BS!" No BS! Carry on troops. I wonder what he thinks about Donald Trump.....not even going there, you know what I mean!!!!

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
In the part of your rant.... I thought... there's going to be a trump comment. Lol.
No money, no laundry! Whats the saying: high expectations, low serenity; low expectations, high serenity. Randy is much better off not doing his port work because I've got the feeling that it would always be "something else". I hope Mr. Jones gets his saw ported, but when you ask someone to do something for you its on their terms, not yours. I don't think he understands that. I don't know where his sense of empowerment came from, but it would be better off if he expressed it in another direction, someplace where people would be more receptive to it; not here. He just got called on his BS and it hurt his feelings. Well, to state a saying from when I was growing up, "If you don't speak no BS, there will be no BS!" No BS! Carry on troops. I wonder what he thinks about Donald Trump.....not even going there, you know what I mean!!!!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
when i had randy do my 361 i contacted him in jan or feb randy emailed me a date and i said id take it and i prepaid so i didnt have to worry about the money when i sent the saw my appointment was in mid may its not like you say hey i was a saw ported and i want it now i am glad to see the guys who port for a living are booked ahead not depending on one or two saws a month

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah... Randy is a pretty good guy. ;) I usually only make sarcastic remarks about him, but it's just because in that one picture he posted wearing a beanie his head already looked kind of big. Maybe it was just the disproportion between head and legs...

Seriously though, the number of times he's helped people on here and one other more lackluster website is humbling. A good reputation is a hard thing to build. Thanks bud.

Jwalker1911

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
These are the type of responses I expected. This is a lose lose situation for me no matter what the disagreement was about. I actually helped masterminds effort by countering. I wish Randy and all his followers the best.

As for you Jb-chainsaws - Your ignorant, biased and misguided. Stick to whatever it is you do best cause judge isn't your specialty. You seem like a square dancing kinda guy.

As for being banned, I didn't hijack the thread and use it to fit my adgenda. I was only defending myself.
You obviously havent seen DSS' supple nipples.

banana boat

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I went through the 13 step process to get a saw ported by Randy it went just like this me: "hey Randy when can you port my saw?" Randy: "I can do it in November " me: "ok" and then mailed it to him in November and then 2 weeks later it shows up back at my house and it runs fantastic.