WANTED Saw Porting .... Pretty please!

Trader history (0)

JonesTS

OPE Member
Local time
3:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
These are the type of responses I expected. This is a lose lose situation for me no matter what the disagreement was about. I actually helped masterminds effort by countering. I wish Randy and all his followers the best.

As for you Jb-chainsaws - Your ignorant, biased and misguided. Stick to whatever it is you do best cause judge isn't your specialty. You seem like a square dancing kinda guy.

As for being banned, I didn't hijack the thread and use it to fit my adgenda. I was only defending myself.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These are the type of responses I expected. This is a lose lose situation for me no matter what the disagreement was about. I actually helped masterminds effort by countering. I wish Randy and all his followers the best.

As for you Jb-chainsaws - Your ignorant, biased and misguided. Stick to whatever it is you do best cause judge isn't your specialty. You seem like a square dancing kinda guy.

As for being banned, I didn't hijack the thread and use it to fit my adgenda. I was only defending myself.
I liked your post...here's the reason why.

Cut the *B-S.... btwn you and Randy and send him your saw...get an appt. He'll work your saw in no doubt. And he'll treat your saw with just as much respect as anyone else's.

This is the Internet so folks are going to take sides...myself...I'm neutral. I have nothing for nor against you...nor Randy. He is a helluva saw porter. Talk to Randy in a PM...this is chicken *s-word...and you can't make chicken salad outta chicken *s-word!!

Jones...get with Randy and he'll make things right as far as creating a monster of a ported saw for you. Let's get beyond this soap opera chit...you obviously have many saws in your business while you send a saw out, to Randy.

This site needs folks like you Jones...sharing pics, sharing knowledge of what you do for an income and a business. Quit the grudge *s-word. There are many porters out there...I personally don't have anything ported in my sig.

I look forward to hearing in the next posts that you and Randy have gotten it done. Randy turns a stock machine into a damn animal.

I don't think anyone here is out to bust your scrotum to be honest with ya....choose a saw porter and be done with it. Share the pics...that's what this crazy ass *s-word is about.

Enjoy your evening Jones. Have a good one...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm booked up for the rest of the year. What I think was the issue is that Mr. Jones didn't realize have fast I get booked up. He messaged me, I was setting up work for August.....so he waited till August to contact me again rather than committing to a date. Of course come August I was booking work for November.....and now I'm done for this year. Maybe in his mind he thought I set him a date.......but he also has no idea how many tire kickers I deal with. I asked for his Name, address, phone number, and a deposit. I didn't get a reply back.......so I didn't set a date.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
1:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm not running anywhere. I only posted about our troubles because I thought it was sorta funny. I've built well over 1000 saws for men all over the world. I've gained a very good radar for those that I should avoid. You made that radar go off.

It is what it is.

I believe it, I've seen your legs dot dot dot.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
1:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Well, I've seen the email conversation, along with your extened time lapses in communicating, and you certainly aren't without blame in any of this, Dan. Though you may want everyone here to believe otherwise.

jb-chainsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Jones, Im a little confused as to how you've taken offence to my post, but hell I thought this post was funny. Ps I've got two left feet, just ask my mrs! I can only dance when I'm drunk enough that I can't remember dancing.

Apologies if I offended you, my point was that there's no reason to continue arguing on the forum with/about randy, at the end of the day if you want him to build you a saw just sort it out and be done with it.

I'm not one to argue over the Internet, so pipe down with the offensive and contribute to the forum a little more.

In fact can a mod block this thread please? It's high time this whole issue got shut down and discussed privately

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me too. Muh feet hurt real bad. I set my pedometer at work on Friday, and in five hours, I walked 3.92 miles.

I just looked at my Fitbit and it shows I have gone 23,601 steps today, or 11.28 miles. That is in addition to the 18 miles I mountain biked after work.

JonesTS

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well, I've seen the email conversation, along with your extened time lapses in communicating, and you certainly aren't without blame in any of this, Dan. Though you may want everyone here to believe otherwise.

I never claimed i was johnny on the spot. Like I have stated, I am very very busy. Man drama isn't high on my priority list. I never claimed to be free ftom any blame. I have never and will never run or hide from any responsibility for my actions. My point in this whole thing was ......the issue should have never been made public and there should not have been a campaign waged against me. Now that Randy is sharing communications (if he has with you, I'm sure he has with many others). not only has a private issue become public.....it has also become a finger pointing game which I want no part of. I'd rather accept blame for all the discomfort and lost sleep I may have caused Randy and his loyal minions as a result of my unprovoked actions....and be done with it.

If this is what happens when an OEM related disagreement between 2 adults occurs, I'd rather not maintain membership here at OEM. I formally request to be deleted from the OEM member database. However that may need to be done.

Once again, I hope Randy and Mastermind worksaws thrives for the next 20 years. I hold no grudges or hard feelings. I hope that Randy continues to share his infinite chainsaw knowledge base on this forum and others like it.

Furthermore, I apologize for not strictly adhearing to the policies and procedures set forth by mastermind work saws. For those actions, I accept the punishment that Randy has seen fit to hand down. I will never cross such a upstanding member of any forum like that again. I've learned my lesson. I don't know what I was thinking. Thank you.