Saw builds

Brewz

Free Range Human in a Tax Farm
Local time
2:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought an aftermarket MS361 coil thinking I could fit it and screw in the existing ignition lead.
WRONG!
Aftermarket 361 coil has a fixed lead that cant be removed and its too short.

fitted up the original coil and now that its been ported it flows so much air I had to give it 2.5 turns on the H to fatten it up enough to stop it bouncing off the limiter.
I think its going to go good once I get an OEM coil for it.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I bought an aftermarket MS361 coil thinking I could fit it and screw in the existing ignition lead.
WRONG!
Aftermarket 361 coil has a fixed lead that cant be removed and its too short.

fitted up the original coil and now that its been ported it flows so much air I had to give it 2.5 turns on the H to fatten it up enough to stop it bouncing off the limiter.
Any pics of the transfers and exhaust roof? I like pics and blue berries and bacon and ...

blsnelling

Friend of the Riff Raff
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I fitted up the original coil and now that its been ported it flows so much air I had to give it 2.5 turns on the H to fatten it up enough to stop it bouncing off the limiter.
You might want to put a bigger jet in it, or ream out the one that's in it. I'm assuming it has a removable jet.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpegMdavlee ported 385. Rwj4 swap. Left divider in, gonna see how it responds. If it don't like it the tilly is going back on. Throttle response seems better. Bolts right on, very easy. Only had to shorten the tilly carb bolt inserts to fit in the wally, nothing a sharp razor couldn't fix. We'll see how it does cutting soon.

Last edited: