Saw Builder Location

Trader history (0)

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
2:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Occasionally I chat with people through social media about saw builders but I dont always know who would be the closest builder to them. Can we start a list of builders and their location?

I'm chatting with a guy in SoCal who was asking who is closest...

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let s stick all the discussion about this idea in this thread to make any needed clean up later easy.
I am in favor of the title line for each builders “single thread” having a general geographic location so that if a non -member googles his way here he can do a quick scan and find somebody close.
BUT. I think it would also be a good idea to have a tally on the title line of the total number of positive and negative reviews for that builder contained in the thread. That way if a “high builder rating” is more important than geography to a potential customer they can easily see that info too.

Thoughts?

I would also like to see the title lines be uniform for each builder and all reviews for a builder be in a single thread, again, making the thread user friendly for new guys or old guns looking for info either on a particular builder or all builders in general
Dave

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
11:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m the SoCal guy in question. East SoCal, Ag country, so don’t lump me in with the rest of CA. ;-) I’m a gear head, run a machine and welding shop. Grew up around saws in WA.

I have a 2159 with problems I’m going to start a thread on and may have ported. Also hope to get a SoCal GTG together and gona try to make the NY one while visiting a friend in NYC.

Thanks Marshy!

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@Miller Mod Saws - Ravenwood, MO

@Stump Shot - Stump Shot Saw Shop - Wisconsin

@drf256 - MOFO Work Saws - Long Island NY

@rattler - Rattler Worksaws - NC

@srcarr52 - Iowa City

@tree monkey - Wisconsin

@Termitebuffet - Zoo City Saws - Midgetville Norf Kacolacky

@Mastermind - Mastermind Work Saws - TN

@Canadian farm boy - Ontario, Canada

@huskihl - East Jordan, MI

Here's a list of builders I put together just browsing the Builder Review section of the forum that are in good standing. If you guys want me to edit anything I listed please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Any other west coast guys out there not on the list? I have a friend in WA considering some work...