Saturday afternoon visit with Tree Monkey

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
7:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today my grandson and I made a couple hundred mile trip to Augusta to have a few of my saws looked at and to run a couple ported saws. First we looked at a 357xp that I had done a base gasket delete, a muffler mod, and a MWWS carb. It had a chain that was poorly sharpened at best and needed a good tuning. Scott hand filed the chain and then tuned it. Then Scott fixed a like new Husqvarna 359 that I had picked up for $75, all it needed was a carb kit, impulse hose, and a good tune. The last saw he looked at was a 346xp that I could not get to start, all it needed was a real chainsaw guy behind the handle. LOL.
Then a little fun was had. I got to run the 661 that he has been testing and the piped 066! What a blast!
I learned more in a couple hours today than I have learned reading on here for the last year or so! Thanks for taking the time out of your day today Scott!

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Did you touch the pipe saw with your bare hands? If it's the saw I'm thinking of...I've heard some stories of some bad things being done to it....if you did in fact touch said saw...id make sure to sanitize your hands thoroughly, lest you contract some sort of VD.

Signed,
concerned fellow chainsaw enthusiast.

Rains

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yea for about 15 years I shot Tuesday's at Gehrig's in Janesville and Thursday's at plug and pellet. Last year just gerhig's its closer to me.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yea for about 15 years I shot Tuesday's at Gehrig's in Janesville and Thursday's at plug and pellet. Last year just gerhig's its closer to me.
You ever shot at Isaac Walton in Beloit? Nice place there

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess there was one by broad head but I never shot there and I heard they closed up last year

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I shot ATA, League, and a lot of money non registered shoots. Shot the Grand American when it was in Vandalia, Ohio. Most money I ever won was $3300.00 in a calcutta shoot. I shoot a Beretta 682 Gold E combo. Scott, what do you shoot? Are you a 27 yard shooter? Magic, Deets, and Rains, what are you guys shooting for guns? I agree, a day of trap and chainsaws would be awesome!