Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
9:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
3 hours? please

Wayz sayz 3 hours when we leave, ends up being a 5 or 6 hour return, in bumper to bumper, stop and go traffic .........

Might have to leave after dark this time, I’d rather spend those extra 2-3 hours in Dans garage

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
8:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
So from what I can gather here this 50cc run what you brung thing will be for any 50cc ish woodsported/work saws. Gonna run 16" bars with off the roll 72CL chain.
I could be mistaken but a few of em Do Not, I repeat Do Not sound or saw like woods ported work saws. I was directed to one of Scott's videos, the cook runs the saws,or something like that...

They could very well be work saws, I really don't know. I do know that if they are I'm not getting enough work done...

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So from what I can gather here this 50cc run what you brung thing will be for any 50cc ish woodsported/work saws. Gonna run 16" bars with off the roll 72CL chain.

That was the gist of it. I started talking about guys payong $10 a chain and some for the cants and it went crickets and then another derail. Really no clue is anyone is interested or not.

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That was the gist of it. I started talking about guys payong $10 a chain and some for the cants and it went crickets and then another derail. Really no clue is anyone is interested or not.

I think when you start talking off the roll chain and cants it makes things sound sort of formal, like there should be a bunch of rules as to the saws also and then it ain't run what ya brung anymore.
It's difficult not to have both and have the results mean anything.
Gets complicated...

A lot of informal racing goes on at Dan's gtg's with just a nod and seat o the pants 'rules'.

It would be ok to just bring a roll of chain, cants and see who shows up with what for saws and then figure it out...

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think when you start talking off the roll chain and cants it makes things sound sort of formal, like there should be a bunch of rules as to the saws also and then it ain't run what ya brung anymore.
It's difficult not to have both and have the results mean anything.
Gets complicated...

A lot of informal racing goes on at Dan's gtg's with just a nod and seat o the pants 'rules'.

It would be ok to just bring a roll of chain, cants and see who shows up with what for saws and then figure it out...
Well put. I’m prepping food, not saws for this gtg. I’ll probably bring a stock 024, lose, then go back in the barn.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everyone should run whatever they want, too may rules = too little fun

I'll have identical bars and good identical ground chains on hand, free for anyone to use, in case there are guys who want an apples to apples heads up Armageddon death-match LOL