Recent Wood Score Post your Pics Thread

greendohn

firewood hack
Local time
10:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You don't sell used cars by chance do you?!

LOL!! NO,,,,why do you ask??? :rolleyes:,, The Great White Hope has has a few dings from Sunday school class parking lots100_1426.JPG and maybe could use a lil' windex, otherwise he is a trusty rig!! Near custom from bumper to bumper!!

Agent Orange

Stihl trying
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
LOL!! NO,,,,why do you ask??? :rolleyes:,, The Great White Hope has has a few dings from Sunday school class parking lotsView attachment 12579 and maybe could use a lil' windex, otherwise he is a trusty rig!! Near custom from bumper to bumper!!
That's awesome man! I imagine that Bowtie is what keeps her alive. You might want to park further back in the parking lot at Sunday school to keep it looking nice. I park my Generic Made Chevy in no man's land.

Agent Orange

Stihl trying
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
IMG_20160227_134117318_zpsts2pf92p.jpg

IMG_20160227_134142942_HDR_zps86pshrwx.jpg

Time to give back. Went cutting with my father in law, the man who taught me woodcutting, helped me build my splitter, and let me borrow his daughter. Big Mulberry, some locust, and a small piss elm. Friend of his helped us load. ( that's not me with him )

greendohn

firewood hack
Local time
10:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's awesome man! I imagine that Bowtie is what keeps her alive. You might want to park further back in the parking lot at Sunday school to keep it looking nice. I park my Generic Made Chevy in no man's land.

Yeah, the bowtie has given the old rig more power, a better ride and the stereo even sounds better!! Not a hard mile on it!

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_20160227_134117318_zpsts2pf92p.jpg

IMG_20160227_134142942_HDR_zps86pshrwx.jpg

Time to give back. Went cutting with my father in law, the man who taught me woodcutting, helped me build my splitter, and let me borrow his daughter. Big Mulberry, some locust, and a small piss elm. Friend of his helped us load. ( that's not me with him )

Looks like I see a lot of hackberry in there too.

Agent Orange

Stihl trying
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Looks like I see a lot of hackberry in there too.
You are more than likely correct. I get the names of hackberry and Mulberry confused. I call em both dingleberry, it's easier on my slow mind. Locust still confuses the hell outta me as well.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are more than likely correct. I get the names of hackberry and Mulberry confused. I call em both dingleberry, it's easier on my slow mind. Locust still confuses the hell outta me as well.

Hackberry is the wood with the funny bark....I call them "bark warts". The wood itself is very white also when compared to others. You have a good bit of it in your trailer.

Agent Orange

Stihl trying
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hackberry is the wood with the funny bark....I call them "bark warts". The wood itself is very white also when compared to others. You have a good bit of it in your trailer.
Little pea sized dark berries, right. Bark looks like warts. That was the biggest tree we tackled today. If you look in the picture there's at least 25' of it still to be cut. Chock full of dirt as well, Cat pushed them through the field. I've never sharpened and dulled my chain so much.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Little pea sized dark berries, right. Bark looks like warts. That was the biggest tree we tackled today. If you look in the picture there's at least 25' of it still to be cut. Chock full of dirt as well, Cat pushed them through the field. I've never sharpened and dulled my chain so much.

Yes, pea sized berrys and bark warts can only be one thing....hackberry.