CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A small gathering of Black Locust.
I'll take it whenever I can get me mitts on it!!
Older lady & her daughter actually paid me a few bucks to be shed of it.
Nice folks, even though they burned 2 thick,:eek: "hog-legs" :confused::monoloco::nusenuse: while I chunked locust in the bed!
Kinda weird feeling...expecting Five O to roll up @ anytime!:qmiedo:
Anywho...I made it out clean and with a hook-up for 3 locust trees in the near future...if they don't catch a case!:private::susurro::cop1:
I mix locust with my hickory , oak, and pecan, and get some long burn times/crazy heat!:campeon::firedevil:20181103_170009.jpg20181103_170222.jpg

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A small gathering of Black Locust.
I'll take it whenever I can get me mitts on it!!
Older lady & her daughter actually paid me a few bucks to be shed of it.
Nice folks, even though they burned 2 thick,:eek: "hog-legs" :confused::monoloco::nusenuse: while I chunked locust in the bed!
Kinda weird feeling...expecting Five O to roll up @ anytime!:qmiedo:
Anywho...I made it out clean and with a hook-up for 3 locust trees in the near future...if they don't catch a case!:private::susurro::cop1:
I mix locust with my hickory , oak, and pecan, and get some long burn times/crazy heat!:campeon::firedevil:View attachment 148714View attachment 148715
I like me some locust, got a few cords all for meeeeee.

So your saying you can go to jail there for burning hog on the grill, or is it just the hog legs:risas3:.

Last edited:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i have seen a lot of pictures of firewood in the UK . it is cut real short and very small? how come the firewood in USA seems 16 inches i try to cut is on the short side .i cut mostly 24 up 32 inch long my spliter can open up to 32 inches if it fits in my spliter it will fit in my stove. are wood cook stove fire box is very small 16 is good length but a couple of 19 inch pieces will fit and the door will still shut.
It's the American way lol.

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like me some locust, got a few cords all for meeeeee.

So your saying you can go to jail there for burning hog on the grill, or is it just the hog legs:risas3:.
Har-Har--haw!
I means they smoked two humongous joints while I was loading my truck...by the time I was done they were loco as a run-over dog!!
LOL

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Har-Har--haw!
I means they smoked two humongous joints while I was loading my truck...by the time I was done they were loco as a run-over dog!!
LOL
Oh I got it, I've got a past :eek:.
Up here in Michigan just about everyone is smoking, they all have their permits for "medical" marry Jane :ambulance:, cause you know every 20-30 something has so many ailments :facepalm: .

Wood Chopper

So so sleepy....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just had a late breakfast threw some wood on the fire and noticed a few of my neighbors getting a propane delivery. And like many of you my back up system has been off completely since the beginning of November. If we didn’t enjoy it it would seem like a lot more work but we do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk