High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

RE: Baileys

J. R. "Bob" Dobbs

Active OPE Member
Local time
8:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I had my card hacked in January. Chase called me to ask about the suspicious charges and sent a new card, wiped out the bogus charges. It happens. Best to use Paypal or a credit card and not a debit card for online purchases.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
11:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had my card hacked in January. Chase called me to ask about the suspicious charges and sent a new card, wiped out the bogus charges. It happens. Best to use Paypal or a credit card and not a debit card for online purchases.
I Learned the hard way back in January: I used my bank card.

No more.

No Chris

redoakneck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Used Bailey's several times, used PayPal, had some issues a few times, but always resolved to my satisfaction.

I am never in a hurry for parts, as I fix saws as a hobby, and have plenty back up saws.

Home depot by my house had a breach last year, can happen. Always keep an eye on yer account!!!

Some of there close out stuff has been stupid cheap-- 357/359 dogs, $3.50 for everything, have bought 10 or so of those and make them fit on other models.

Cannon bars on close out, 60 bucks for 18".

Gotta watch what you buy, some of that stuff is really high ( carb parts!!)

That is the only place I found milling chain cheap.

Also get free shipping offers, and discounts thru E-mail.

J. R. "Bob" Dobbs

Active OPE Member
Local time
8:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I Learned the hard way back in January: I used my bank card.

No more.

No Chris
Aww thats rough. I had this happen to a debit card when I banked with a credit union. They told me to go f&*K myself in so many words and I was stuck with it. Luckily it was only a couple of hundred but I learned my lesson. As soon as I could pay the associated overdraft fees and balance off I changed banks and make sure to tell everyone I know that they refused to help me out with an obviously fraudulent series of charges. I was 18 and worked 40 hours but they had me spending money in Florida. I live in California. How is a minimum wage grease monkey gonna to be spendin' money in Florida on a Tuesday while hes at work in California! Still get pissed about it. Might not have been much but that couple of hundred was a lot to me. Still get pissed about it. Had to go collect cans to buy ramen and beer for a couple of weeks :smiley_1140: I got a better paying job a couple of months later and found out I couldn't open an account with another bank until I paid that credit union. Was satisfying to go in there and throw 280 bucks in singles at the cashier to get that hold off. Looking back it was kind of unfair to the cashier but I was pissed off and F☼-►k those guys. :mgwhore:

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm done with that place. I just had my account deleted, and hopefully all of my account information. Their sale price for Timberline Cutters is more than you pay at the actual manufacturer website, lol. Plus they spank you for $10 to ship it. Ridiculous.

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I've only bought from them once early last year. I'm guessing that I used paypal, but not real sure. Normally, if paypal is an option I use it. Saves me from digging out my wallet for my card number. I have a paypal charge in that time frame to ProTrade Inc. Anyone know if that's Bailey's? I haven't had any problems since I bought from them with any of my accounts.

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
ProTrade Inc. was auto parts. I'm not seeing Bailey's in my paypal account during that time frame. Ah well, all of my cards have expired and been reissued since then.

darkimpulse

Firewood Hack
Local time
12:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad I used PayPal. Coming on three weeks now waiting for my clutch drum I ordered from there. Was given the wrong tracking number on my order, after contacting support I have the correct one now. It's pretty bad when the email receipt tells you if the information shows on back order it's really not, it shows that way due to their "system limitations".

Now the problem is that it doesn't show up on Canada Post tracking. Regular parcel only gives shipping delivery confirmation. GFY.
Just wanted to update, finally received my drum and rim sprocket from baileys. Glad I ordered from somewhere else to get the saw up and running.

Reactions: DSS

RonL

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When my card was hacked I had a vendor call to confirm an order. I advised the vendor that the order was a fraud. I asked the vendor where they got my unlisted phone number. They told me it was with the order.

Fast forward to the past week. My phone has been inundated with calls from phone numbers that are being reported as scams. I know that being on the do not call list and having an unlisted number does not mean much, but has anyone that has been hacked been getting scam phone calls?

RonL

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can ask Baileys to remove your details off their system.....I did. Until they improve their security and can safely manage such info having your details with them is risky. Their database has more holes than a spaghetti strainer.lol

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When my card was hacked I had a vendor call to confirm an order. I advised the vendor that the order was a fraud. I asked the vendor where they got my unlisted phone number. They told me it was with the order.

Fast forward to the past week. My phone has been inundated with calls from phone numbers that are being reported as scams. I know that being on the do not call list and having an unlisted number does not mean much, but has anyone that has been hacked been getting scam phone calls?

RonL
I haven't been hacked but get at least 1-2 calls a day for scams or telemarketers. Most are just robo calls that leaves no message.

RonL

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I asked Bailey's to remove my information from their system a long time ago. Whoever hacked their system sold the information or used it themselves. The hack is reported to have gone back to 2011.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can ask Baileys to remove your details off their system.....I did. Until they improve their security and can safely manage such info having your details with them is risky. Their database has more holes than a spaghetti strainer.lol
PayPal.

Problem solved.