Random vids (that you took) thread...

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Need a video first through sixth! I bet it sounds great pulling in a higher gear.
If you were to grab the magic 8 ball, it would say, “not at this time “

It really sounds good in 4 and 5 under load, but redline 4th is about 140ish 6th redline would be 212mph. I usually drop her into 3rd to pass, and it redline at 118, I usually hit that even with the first car...it’s trouble

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
12:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Moves that boat pretty good! Did you splash the girls? I heard them!
Ya we all got a little splashed. They were havin a ball up ther.
The 115 optimax works pretty good on the boat but ya know its rated for a 130. Could always use that little extra power lol.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
11:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How dose she preform? Sounds good! Like it had a cam:D

For an overweight beast of a Harley, it scooted along pretty good stock with just the slip on mufflers. Now, it's a totally different animal. It moves out pretty good.

Harley must have came up with some good ports on these M8 engines. A buddy has a 107 stroker with cnc heads, and only makes 3 more hp and exact same torque as mine. Both ran on same dyno.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For an overweight beast of a Harley, it scooted along pretty good stock with just the slip on mufflers. Now, it's a totally different animal. It moves out pretty good.

Harley must have came up with some good ports on these M8 engines. A buddy has a 107 stroker with cnc heads, and only makes 3 more hp and exact same torque as mine. Both ran on same dyno.
Nice! My brother had 15 ultra, he really liked it with just slip ons and tune! Made good power! He kept his deuce, we build him a high comp 88” that gets the job done, instant response, that’s what he wanted, it had custom cams high lift an moderate duration, and I ported the heads, it was a fun build, and a cool bike! But his ultra had a lot more power on the dyno