Random Thought Of The Day

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
10:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So the Amazon order says 2 day free shipping with Prime. BUT, we learn that is actually 2 day shipping from the time they have the item arrive in their warehouse for shipping, or 2 days from the time they determine they are going to ship. NOT-NOT-NOT 2 ACTUAL days from the time of purchase. It will actually not arrive for 2 or 3 weeks. THEN, when you try to cancel the order (since it is not actually in their possession) the customer service agent says that the order cannot be cancelled -- even though it was made less than 24 hours ago. Then they send you an email to see how their customer service phone call went. You rate it as essentially "CRAP" so they ask if you want to "chat" or "call" [If you press call, you will be in another call with a customer service agent who will basically tell you they cannot cancel the order]. If I have ever went around the BUSH it is over this. Jeepers, creepers this is a real load of :asz:

dmb2613

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mud it way better than dust and rain is better than snow or ice.
and I could use a margarita , a big one. Left work early on account of back today

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So the Amazon order says 2 day free shipping with Prime. BUT, we learn that is actually 2 day shipping from the time they have the item arrive in their warehouse for shipping, or 2 days from the time they determine they are going to ship. NOT-NOT-NOT 2 ACTUAL days from the time of purchase. It will actually not arrive for 2 or 3 weeks. THEN, when you try to cancel the order (since it is not actually in their possession) the customer service agent says that the order cannot be cancelled -- even though it was made less than 24 hours ago. Then they send you an email to see how their customer service phone call went. You rate it as essentially "CRAP" so they ask if you want to "chat" or "call" [If you press call, you will be in another call with a customer service agent who will basically tell you they cannot cancel the order]. If I have ever went around the BUSH it is over this. Jeepers, creepers this is a real load of :asz:

Absolutely, and try getting timely Prime deliveries in Alaska or Hawaii....

You damn sure better plan ahead

Thats why even though I have had Prime for years I get just about anything I can off ebay IF it's an American seller/shipper whose ratings are high

They live and die for good ratings and actually give a chit if it goes out on time

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Absolutely, and try getting timely Prime deliveries in Alaska or Hawaii....

You damn sure better plan ahead

Thats why even though I have had Prime for years I get just about anything I can off ebay IF it's an American seller/shipper whose ratings are high

They live and die for good ratings and actually give a chit if it goes out on time

Yep, great idea!