Random Thought Of The Day

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like just about everyone here. I don't think there is anyone that really gets under my skin.

Sometimes someone is a bit off, but I put it down to having a bad day. It happens, hopefully they will give me the same slack when I act a fool.

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't posted in here in a while. This is less random than thought-out, but this is as good a place as any to bring it up.

It's really easy to feel like the world is kicking our ass, and get really down over it all. 2017 was a *b-word, I won't lie. Sitting here looking back, it's so easy to see how much stronger my family grew because of those challenges.

Dealing with Liam's issues was absolutely scary. But here he is, sitting by me on the couch. He's playing by himself. Two teeth. Six words in his vocabulary. He's amazing and happy and strong.
IMG_20180102_090829.jpg
Alot of good came out of 2017 too. I picked up this new hobby(chainsaws) which has grown into a small business. We're filing LLC soon, my son and I. He's talking about becoming an arborist. :). Here's Austen on a job with me...
IMG_20171111_153828.jpg

Anywho, that was a long-winded thought but something that's been on my mind for a couple days.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't posted in here in a while. This is less random than thought-out, but this is as good a place as any to bring it up.

It's really easy to feel like the world is kicking our ass, and get really down over it all. 2017 was a *b-word, I won't lie. Sitting here looking back, it's so easy to see how much stronger my family grew because of those challenges.

Dealing with Liam's issues was absolutely scary. But here he is, sitting by me on the couch. He's playing by himself. Two teeth. Six words in his vocabulary. He's amazing and happy and strong.
View attachment 104611
Alot of good came out of 2017 too. I picked up this new hobby(chainsaws) which has grown into a small business. We're filing LLC soon, my son and I. He's talking about becoming an arborist. :). Here's Austen on a job with me...
View attachment 104612

Anywho, that was a long-winded thought but something that's been on my mind for a couple days.

Very good. Thanks for letting us know the long look of how things are going. Congrats on the new endeavor as well.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its been getting down to 11 degrees here (that's cold for this area of the Tarheel state -- and I'm not complaining).
Very thankful for a warm place to lay my head at night.
It's zero here currently, going to be windy as well. Boss called off work. This winter has been bad for us, sure is making the money situation tight

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's zero here currently, going to be windy as well. Boss called off work. This winter has been bad for us, sure is making the money situation tight

Can't like that brother. :(