TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
8:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wayne, I'm a happy, kind and generous person. I never pat myself on the back or talk myself up...but I've been taken advantage of by someone far more well off than myself. I looked this man in the face and said "shame on you, I did this project on my own time to make life better for my wife and daughter, and this is how I'm treated. By some lazy rich man, who feels like he doesn't need to pay me. I hope you sleep well tonight, I won't"

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wayne, I'm a happy, kind and generous person. I never pat myself on the back or talk myself up...but I've been taken advantage of by someone far more well off than myself. I looked this man in the face and said "shame on you, I did this project on my own time to make life better for my wife and daughter, and this is how I'm treated. By some lazy rich man, who feels like he doesn't need to pay me. I hope you sleep well tonight, I won't"
That's *f-worded! I hate people like that. I work in a very affluent town, and see this *s-word quite a bit. At least you have your integrity left, he doesn't. The guys with the most money are the first ones to not want to pay. I don't get it.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't understand, Sondre. An 8 thousand dollar job done for less than 4. The only stipulation was that it was to be done at my leisure, as the baby had just come. I almost completed the project and hadn't asked for any funds until recently which I got a small portion, albeit begrudgingly. I got the contract 3 weeks ago and its already done. I projected it to be closer to two months. How do you fail by achieving fantastic goals?

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't understand, Sondre. An 8 thousand dollar job done for less than 4. The only stipulation was that it was to be done at my leisure, as the baby had just come. I almost completed the project and hadn't asked for any funds until recently which I got a small portion, albeit begrudgingly. I got the contract 3 weeks ago and its already done. I projected it to be closer to two months. How do you fail by achieving fantastic goals?
No idea, Dominick. They always find a reason to weasel their way out.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sounds like a property owner/scumbag here in my town. Has burned almost everyone town and not dam person will work with him.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Talked to an Amazon representative this morning. Chose 2 day shipping on an item bought with my "PRIME" account (it gives benefits and expedited shipping if you pay the ducks to get the membership). I have a deadline to meet so I choose "2 day shipping". The representative informed me that their policy does not actually mean "2 day" shipping -- or that it will arrive 2 days from the date of purchase. It actually means, 2 days from the time they ship it (depending on the carrier and their desire for customer service of course). If they are not able to ship it the day of purchase they basically ship it as soon as possible and it is to arrive '2 days' after they actually ship it. :bash:

Each question I asked was followed by a long silence. I figured out -- its a crap shoot. And it certainly is -- when you choose USPS for 2 day shipping. :BangHead:

I know these thoughts are not actually random -- but the shipping policies and procedures are certainly RANDOM! :eusa_doh:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Watching this ghost haunting show with my wife. People are retelling the experiences and try to talk to ghosts.

So my random thought is why in the hell is no one asking these spirits for the winning lottery numbers .

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
O.P.E. Rocks
We have Mods with Balls and we are different than other over moderated controlled forums. Where its wrong to say this or say that or don't ruffle my feathers. I'll ban your AZZ.
Thanks Mods for the job you do and for having huge balls for putting up with the competition that complain about this great forum.