Two weeks vacation is over, gotta go to work tomorrow! :mad:

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's what everyone tells me, but with a whole 6 hours of sleep the past 3 days I'm ready for it to be over with. Im a bundle of nerves

I wish I could tell you that your sleep situation will improve soon...lol.

It's gonna be great. Encourage your lady through the process. She's about to work harder than she ever has, and in a span of minutes. As you've already found out no doubt, she's gonna be stressed and tense and perhaps a bit mean. She doesn't mean any of it.

The end result is what it's about, and makes it totally worth it all.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
8:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Yesterday was Gregory's (my now-12 year old) birthday. He hasn't spoken with his mom in three years to the day, or seen her in four. The last time he spoke with her, he turned nine and she called to wish him a happy birthday, while high on heroin. She scared the *f-word out of him. He loved her dearly, and she just destroyed his trust in her.

It was good to see him happy yesterday. The last couple birthdays have been rough on him. This one, he was just...home.

Happy birthday, son.
Happy belated birthday Gregory, 12 that's cool, I miss being 12 although I continue to act as though I am!!! Tell your Pops that you need a new Dolmar for your birthday next year, if not for Christmas.. Matt

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's what everyone tells me, but with a whole 6 hours of sleep the past 3 days I'm ready for it to be over with. Im a bundle of nerves
The fun is getting ready to begin,I believe my wife is shipping you guys package today. I'll enjoy a virtual internet cigar with you in a little while, let me know when to fire it up....

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rofl thanks for that, Greg. That made me laugh

Glad to be of comic relief!

Happy belated birthday Gregory, 12 that's cool, I miss being 12 although I continue to act as though I am!!! Tell your Pops that you need a new Dolmar for your birthday next year, if not for Christmas.. Matt

I'll pass that along. Thanks for the chuckle lol.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She opted for the epidural lol she's cool as a cucumber
My wife went all natural on the last one. He was 9 lbs 12oz 22" long and his shoulders got stuck. I still get blamed for her pain lol.

P.s. She said she'll go with the epidural next time lol

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was mistaken previously, he said 7cm. I must have heard him incorrectly. At this point because she is taking so long with the dilation and whatnot they might do a c section. I'm just a guy pacing a hole in the floor here