High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Random Thought Of The Day

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
5:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Blasphemy!
What about the space time continuum, chainsaw adventures and life on earth as we know it? :eek:
The skys will fall on our heads, the earth will crack open speving molten lava, the seas will rise and swallow us whole . . . :crybaby2:

Now I know why You have a still in plastic bag Dolmar loop.
Do I still get it before the world comes to an screeching halt? o_O
Wilhelm, Wilhelm, Wilhelm, do as I say, not as I do!
And I do err on the side of hipocracy, when it suits me.
As far as the chain goes, I can't mail it general delivery to Wilhelm in care of Croatia now can I... :shakehead:

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wilhelm, Wilhelm, Wilhelm, do as I say, not as I do!
And I do err on the side of hipocracy, when it suits me.
As far as the chain goes, I can't mail it general delivery to Wilhelm in care of Croatia now can I... :shakehead:
I assure You, there is only one "ME" in Croatia! :cool:

You should use the loop, maybe You'll find Your way back to the natural (cosmic) order of things. ;)

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
5:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I assure You, there is only one "ME" in Croatia! :cool:

You should use the loop, maybe You'll find Your way back to the natural (cosmic) order of things. ;)
I thought about it and figured your unique uniqueness would get it directly to your door...
It's been in a that bag for multiple years, my cosmic ora has been skewed for quite some time now...

Darin

JACK KNOB PRICK
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
He certainly has folks attention, regardless of the kind...
He'd have the attention of my size 15 steel toes upside his head if he pulled that *s-wordt with me. There would be no tough talk. Just bashing. His random thought of the day... God help me

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My random thought of the day...after reading a different post....snowflakes piss me off.

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yesterday was Gregory's (my now-12 year old) birthday. He hasn't spoken with his mom in three years to the day, or seen her in four. The last time he spoke with her, he turned nine and she called to wish him a happy birthday, while high on heroin. She scared the *f-word out of him. He loved her dearly, and she just destroyed his trust in her.

It was good to see him happy yesterday. The last couple birthdays have been rough on him. This one, he was just...home.

Happy birthday, son.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yesterday was Gregory's (my now-12 year old) birthday. He hasn't spoken with his mom in three years to the day, or seen her in four. The last time he spoke with her, he turned nine and she called to wish him a happy birthday, while high on heroin. She scared the *f-word out of him. He loved her dearly, and she just destroyed his trust in her.

It was good to see him happy yesterday. The last couple birthdays have been rough on him. This one, he was just...home.

Happy birthday, son.

Happy birthday Gregory!!