High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Random Thought Of The Day

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
7:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Just stick to excited. The Big Guy will take care of the scared. Babies are awesome.

Thank you! I rescheduled his throat surgery for the 25th. Ashley has to work that day, some sort of mandatory training seminar, so daddy goes solo.
View attachment 82907
Congratulations, he is a fine looking young man, don't let him start his Instagram account to soon, or all the young ladies will be driving you guys crazy!
My family's thoughts and prayers will be with him and your family on the 25th!!

PS, I can tell by his intelligent, inquisitive gaze and muscular physique that he will most likely be an avid Dolmar enthusiast.

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Congratulations, he is a fine looking young man, don't let him start his Instagram account to soon, or all the young ladies will be driving you guys crazy!
My family's thoughts and prayers will be with him and your family on the 25th!!

PS, I can tell by his intelligent, inquisitive gaze and muscular physique that he will most likely be an avid Dolmar enthusiast.

Thank you for the kind words!

Haha, daddy doesn't have a dolmar yet, so I can't influence him in that direction.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My Stihl "dealer". Said stihl chain won't fit huskys. My dumb ass believed it for years.... my husky dealer isn't a lot of help either
When I said to one of my local Stihl dealers that I run a Stihl Rapid Duro 3 on my Dolmar he said that's not possible - Stihl chain don't fit Dolmar chainsaws.
The same dealer also almost threw me out of his shop when I asked for Stihl parts by part numbers - he was adamant that I am in no way allowed to know Stihl part numbers.
I never went back to that dealer, and never will!

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I said to one of my local Stihl dealers that I run a Stihl Rapid Duro 3 on my Dolmar he said that's not possible - Stihl chain don't fit Dolmar chainsaws.
The same dealer also almost threw me out of his shop when I asked for Stihl parts by part numbers - he was adamant that I am in no way allowed to know Stihl part numbers.
Just to clarify, the Rapid Duro3 I run on my big Dolmar's is .058" gauge and yes it is an original Stihl loop.

I also run a Picco Duro3 on my small Dolmar which is .050" gauge.

I like them so far.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Cease and Desist, intermingling of multiple manufacturers parts, especially chain could most likely create a crack in the space time continuum, therefore ending chainsaw adventures and life on earth as we know it!
Please for my children's well being only install the factory Dolmar chain with the hook for a depth gauge.( I have a brand new loop of the aforementioned that I will give you, for mankind's well being)

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cease and Desist, intermingling of multiple manufacturers parts, especially chain could most likely create a crack in the space time continuum, therefore ending chainsaw adventures and life on earth as we know it!
Please for my children's well being only install the factory Dolmar chain with the hook for a depth gauge.( I have a brand new loop of the aforementioned that I will give you, for mankind's well being)
OK, OK !
Don't piss Your pants, I'll stop destroying the space time continuum and go back to using only Dolmar chains and bars on my Dolmar saws.

You need an addy to send that aforementioned loop to? :rolleyes:

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
OK, OK !
Don't piss Your pants, I'll stop destroying the space time continuum and go back to using only Dolmar chains and bars on my Dolmar saws.

You need an addy to send that aforementioned loop to? :rolleyes:
Thank you for your understanding, as far as my pants go, no worries, I saw like an astronaut flies wearing an adult diaper,so as not to interrupt the allowed time available for chainsaw endeavors.
I would love to donate this lovely,still in the plastic bag chain to your nonprofit organization"The Croatian Cleanup Society"
Feel free to send info, with the understanding that I can't guarantee how quickly I will be near the post office during business hours, but if not in a rush could be ideal for both parties.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
8:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I need to start a dealership

Congrats on the soon to be birth!

Thanks!! I really want to have my own dealership, but my area is pretty saturated with the major brands. I would have to be a Makita, Jonsered, Echo dealer of some nature.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks!! I really want to have my own dealership, but my area is pretty saturated with the major brands. I would have to be a Makita, Jonsered, Echo dealer of some nature.

Start one then put up a big sign that says I carry chain for all saws! BOOM you win!

I was at my closest good Stihlership and a guy was looking at a 271. Told him to look at the 291. Same weight but more power. I thought the dude behind the counter was going to stroke out.

Darin

JACK KNOB PRICK
Local time
5:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
JMS Halfassed port work, maybe, either way your gettin charged for it and I'll put a few extra brand new OEM aftermarket used rusted goods on it. Sumbitchl be pullin bout 20 horse on the mofo when it's dun. 100% warranty? *s-wordt yeah son!
Just contact Randy at Mastermind work saws for detailso_O

Last edited:

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I walk into stihl and husky dealers and start talking about Dolmars, they get freaked out a little lol
Every time I get a brand new Dolmar or Makita I take it in to my local Stihl shop ( only local shop) and check to see if it will fit in one of those fancy Orange boxes , always starts a conversation.
I believe the shop foreman believes that the owners dropped their candy when they stopped selling Dolmars. They are always happy to sell me Stihl chain, I guess no one told them that it doesn't fit...

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Every time I get a brand new Dolmar or Makita I take it in to my local Stihl shop ( only local shop) and check to see if it will fit in one of those fancy Orange boxes , always starts a conversation.
I believe the shop foreman believes that the owners dropped their candy when they stopped selling Dolmars. They are always happy to sell me Stihl chain, I guess no one told them that it doesn't fit...
Blasphemy!
What about the space time continuum, chainsaw adventures and life on earth as we know it? :eek:
The skys will fall on our heads, the earth will crack open speving molten lava, the seas will rise and swallow us whole . . . :crybaby2:

Now I know why You have a still in plastic bag Dolmar loop.
Do I still get it before the world comes to an screeching halt? o_O