beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
12:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great big town of Ohio in southern Adirondacks...NY state is a beautiful place to bad it's run by incompetent A-holes.
I've been hare hunting in Ohio. First time on snowshoes, snow was asswhole deep, I was upside down all damn day. Probably one of the most fun days of hunting I've ever had. Couldn't even tell you the fellas name that we hunted with but it was a great day!

Big1066ih

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been hare hunting in Ohio. First time on snowshoes, snow was asswhole deep, I was upside down all damn day. Probably one of the most fun days of hunting I've ever had. Couldn't even tell you the fellas name that we hunted with but it was a great day!
Nice, small world. Haven't done any hare chasing this year, only coyotes. Snows toooo deep for me

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice, small world. Haven't done any hare chasing this year, only coyotes. Snows toooo deep for me
You're about a 3hr drive from here. There was 3-4 feet when we went. We took a couple good dogs up and had several long chases. Those snowshoes will kick your butt, my legs have never been so whipped. Lol

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sounds like a dream. I've saw a few videos. I've hunted rabbits in the south since I was a kid. I'd love to give it a try. Not when the snow was so deep though. ;)

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's just so cool to actually compare videos to see a saw gain 2000rpm in it's peak power band after a port job. Cutting faster at the same rpm as stock is one thing, but cutting faster while at a lot more rpm to me is a whole other thing.

Last edited:

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A definitely not random thought of the day...why must life be mountainous right now? I could deal with rocky. My sister in law went to the hospital for trouble breathing...pneumonia...really bad. Shes been intubated. It's looking grim.

Take care of your health gentlemen.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A definitely not random thought of the day...why must life be mountainous right now? I could deal with rocky. My sister in law went to the hospital for trouble breathing...pneumonia...really bad. Shes been intubated. It's looking grim.

Prayers of good help and good health to her.

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Prayers incoming.

God Bless.