High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Random pics (that you took) thread...

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
1:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Got my daughter on the brushcutter trimmer last night. I told her she needed pants and she found out why shortly after!

View attachment 195403
She'll learn... I'm one of the dumb ones that does trimming with no shirt and shorts all of the time. 85 degrees today. The quick hose off felt good. If I get to the ankle nicks before the blood dries it comes right off. :crazylick:. I just keep the rpm s low when I can.
Long shirt and pants at camp though- too much hidden poison ivy.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes and at last check still holding air.

Tire is probably toast.

Local scrap yard change hands and the new owners are cleaning out I guess to lay concrete. Road is littered with crap. I guess I'll be taking a new way to work.
My local tire shop fixes stuff like that.
They take the foreign object out, drill the hole open and insert s rubber plug with rubber glue from the inside of the tire.
Sometimes the fix works, sometimes it doesn't.

Nice glow.

I burned thorny hedge crap today, made a lot of smoke.
DSC02088.JPG

P.S.:
You cheated, You turbo charged Your fire with that blower! :p

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
They take the foreign object out, drill the hole open and insert s rubber plug with rubber glue from the inside of the tire.

Nice glow.

View attachment 195432

P.S.:

Damn right I cheated. I can pack that barrel chock full with wood cutoffs and stumps, light it up and it will be ashes is less than an hour. I used it over an old Oak stump, just swapped the air inlet to the top, drilled a couple holes in the stump top and a couple connecting from the sides. Got some old oil and diesel into the holes overnight then light it off and dropped the barrel over it. Butned the entire stump out in about 6 hours

Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Nice glow.

View attachment 195432

P.S.:

Damn right I cheated. I can pack that barrel chock full with wood cutoffs and stumps, light it up and it will be ashes is less than an hour. I used it over an old Oak stump, just swapped the air inlet to the top, drilled a couple holes in the stump top and a couple connecting from the sides. Got some old oil and diesel into the holes overnight then light it off and dropped the barrel over it. Burned the entire stump out in about 6 hours

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Narrow and deep weld

f4b3cd019d3acfa682f843b6888d35b2.jpg

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Narrow and deep weld

f4b3cd019d3acfa682f843b6888d35b2.jpg
That's a definitely worth an
" Oh ya , I'm good :neng2kb:".
My nephew finished top of his class at school and Hobart. He showed me some of his precision work and what to look for.
I bet you could mic. the ridges and width and it's perfect. No heat transfer along the edges.
That bead is incredible!

Last edited:

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang Tony! You must have heard that bearing screaming for a little bit before?
Steve, I seem to have Hope's greater than reality from time to time. If I'd a made it a few miles further several hundred dollars of antique stained glass would be loaded in my van free. Then the tow truck is called. Instead?..................
20190818_115146.jpg lower shock bolt ground in half by nearly sharp as new concrete. Going to find out if warrany covers airshock for this, replacement axle is here drum 2 drum with parking brake cables and 1st brake line for easiest swap.
Forgot to mention the outter race and axle got hot enough to weld in place which required replacment.

Last edited: