Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I took it to the the track...they kicked me out! Lol 111db is way to loud for PIR in Portland! I need to go to woodburn, but they don’t have have as many open track days as pir, pir has a road course...that’s what I would like to do, and kinda build the car for, but dang the thing is loud!
111db is too loud? Lawnmowers are louder.

66090205_1299319940223760_2986740370970247168_n.jpg

A Pike jumped out of the water likely chasing prey and got stuck in a branch and died. Now, a bird has made a nest its mouth. One of the most interesting pictures I've seen.
Thats a sweet pic

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
111db is too loud? Lawnmowers are louder.

Thats a sweet pic
The limit tell 8pm is 104db, and after 8pm 98db open header cars were running 96, my side exit is the issue..I think. There’s a 96 DB limit at the dunes here every three DB is twice as loud. The legal road limit is 96db or Audibly louder then the cars in the area!

Last edited:

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
10:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I took it to the the track...they kicked me out! Lol 111db is way to loud for PIR in Portland! I need to go to woodburn, but they don’t have have as many open track days as pir, pir has a road course...that’s what I would like to do, and kinda build the car for, but dang the thing is loud!

Bring it out to this side of the country. The track at Pitt Race has new owners, keeps it super clean, nice facilities and just added an extra section few years ago. You will get an extra .8 miles of track compared to Portland. Spring or fall vacation?

https://pittrace.com/visitor-info/

Chin racing does a track day twice a year plus a few other clubs don't have a car but ride with my friend. Sooo much fun!!! I'm heading out there in 1.5 hours to watch the vintage car races. I'll post a bunch of pics.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bring it out to this side of the country. The track at Pitt Race has new owners, keeps it super clean, nice facilities and just added an extra section few years ago. You will get an extra .8 miles of track compared to Portland. Spring or fall vacation?

https://pittrace.com/visitor-info/

Chin racing does a track day twice a year plus a few other clubs don't have a car but ride with my friend. Sooo much fun!!! I'm heading out there in 1.5 hours to watch the vintage car races. I'll post a bunch of pics.
That would be fun! It a bit of a drive! Lol