Random pics (that you took) thread...

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
10:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got out for a little atv ride with the kids.
The place we rode at we used to ride all the time. Hasnt been usednin about 8 years. Spent a lot.of time clearing part of the trail. Got ahout 1/4 done. May do some more next time we go out. Now that my boy has a atv i got someone to ride with.

My girl came to. She is just learning the gears. She did most the driving.
1ac3513733d9c05fd066f7a497563822.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got out for a little atv ride with the kids.
The place we rode at we used to ride all the time. Hasnt been usednin about 8 years. Spent a lot.of time clearing part of the trail. Got ahout 1/4 done. May do some more next time we go out. Now that my boy has a atv i got someone to ride with.

My girl came to. She is just learning the gears. She did most the driving.
1ac3513733d9c05fd066f7a497563822.jpg

That's great you guys are getting lots of time together.
I think if that was my setup I'd be leaving the trailer straight behind me and I'd put those ramps into the trailer, I wouldn't want to move those things any farther than I had to, they look pretty HD.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s not what you think...View attachment 190020
Dang, ain't what I was thinking, can't read minds lol. I do need to get some fans and my wife was just reminding me about them tonight, those will work perfect since 2 of the kids have loft beds, great idea :campeon:.
What are you using them for.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why would they make that?

Hankooks are made in the US? o_O
Assembled in USA:risas3:.
Although I too do what I can not to buy the chini parts. I was pleased to see that the new front end parts(Napa's high end one's) for my suburban were made in the US :banana:.
It's so nice not feeling like I'm filming a movie while driving, I bet I was turning between an 1/8 of a turn to keep her straight rolling down the rd, can't believe I never got pulled over as people probably thought I was texting or :drink9:.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's great you guys are getting lots of time together.
I think if that was my setup I'd be leaving the trailer straight behind me and I'd put those ramps into the trailer, I wouldn't want to move those things any farther than I had to, they look pretty HD.
Ya they are heavy but thats what the boy is for lol.
Im planning on building a bigger trailer that will hold 3 atvs. Its easyer to have them on trailer. And thinking i may need room for a third one day lol.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya they are heavy but thats what the boy is for lol.
Im planning on building a bigger trailer that will hold 3 atvs. Its easyer to have them on trailer. And thinking i may need room for a third one day lol.

Good deal you have help. You're right it's a lot easier loading them onto a trailer, only thing is you have to strap them down good or have higher sides.
Want to buy a 20' aluminum trailer, I got what you need :D. I hardly use it these days. I pulled this load from the neighbors across the street, and I hauled my tractor with the brush hog on it twice this yr. I have the ramp for it, it's almost new, I ripped it off loading my tractor on the trailer when I first bought it :confused:.
Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 12.14.16 AM.png

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang, ain't what I was thinking, can't read minds lol. I do need to get some fans and my wife was just reminding me about them tonight, those will work perfect since 2 of the kids have loft beds, great idea :campeon:.
What are you using them for.
Haha! Stere knew!! Lol Ya we just primed the interior of a house, and it’s been raining and humid, got some fans to help dry the primer, I just checked on it, it’s dry, so we can paint tomorrow!

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha! Stere knew!! Lol Ya we just primed the interior of a house, and it’s been raining and humid, got some fans to help dry the primer, I just checked on it, it’s dry, so we can paint tomorrow!
Right, he's quicker than quick itself lol.
Sweet. Nothing like painting, I even prefer to watch it dry over painting, not sure why watching it dry has such a bad rap :).

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Fig on the left. Maters on the right. Non- determinant (no limit in plant size) cherry varieties that have open pollinated over the years. Using the plants that come up on their own gives me a surprise on color and shape Once they make it to the top of the gutters I never know what to do with them.
KIMG1939.JPG