Random pics (that you took) thread...

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is what I think when I'm stuck behind a Prius going 5 mph below the speed limit.

Im also pretty certain that every Lesbaru Foreskinner sold in North America has some standard feature that only allows them to go no faster than 8mph under the posted speed limit.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Replace the pistons and get the asshat owners to change the farkin oil regularly.

But, who knows how long it will last..
View attachment 189919

I think the General has yet to figure out a decent alloy to use on the pistons of the turbocharged engines.
They tell me fractures between the ring lands are from use of non Dexos oil...
Put that in the oil thread!
I would disagree with the Dexos statement.

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Im also pretty certain that every Lesbaru Foreskinner sold in North America has some standard feature that only allows them to go no faster than 8mph under the posted speed limit.
Along with Kia's and Hyundai's. There's an automatic cloud watching while driving mentality that goes right along with those cars. My e- brake button turns into a magic machine gun and missile launcher for every one.:machinegun:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is what I think when I'm stuck behind a Prius going 5 mph below the speed limit.

Had a real good laugh today, one of our IT guys was in my office setting up my new laptop. So excited to tell me about his new car. All Wheel Drive Prius...

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Will be getting in new tires by the end of the day tomorrow. I made sure they were at least manufactured in the US - Clarksville, TN. $113.25 each shipped after discount, rebate and tax. (105 pre-tax). They are new to the market in April so know I will not be getting 5 year old tires shipped to me. Many places do that crap.

https://m.hankooktire.com/us/tire/passenger-cars/hankook-dynapro-at2-rf11.html

Also have cross drilled slotted rotors and ceramic pads sitting in the living room ready to go. It was only another 20 bucks total for the upgraded rotors so said what the heck... Though maybe a little more cooling when pulling my quad up and down to camp.

Should I run the white letters in or out? Whatcha think? I don't do any off roading so will not scuff the letters.
My Jeep.
KIMG1938.JPG

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a real good laugh today, one of our IT guys was in my office setting up my new laptop. So excited to tell me about his new car. All Wheel Drive Prius...
Why would they make that?

Will be getting in new tires by the end of the day tomorrow. I made sure they were at least manufactured in the US - Clarksville, TN. $113.25 each shipped after discount, rebate and tax. (105 pre-tax). They are new to the market in April so know I will not be getting 5 year old tires shipped to me. Many places do that crap.

https://m.hankooktire.com/us/tire/passenger-cars/hankook-dynapro-at2-rf11.html

Also have cross drilled slotted rotors and ceramic pads sitting in the living room ready to go. It was only another 20 bucks total for the upgraded rotors so said what the heck... Though maybe a little more cooling when pulling my quad up and down to camp.

Should I run the white letters in or out? Whatcha think? I don't do any off roading so will not scuff the letters.
My Jeep.
View attachment 190039

Hankooks are made in the US? o_O

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did he ask your opinion on his new purse too?

I need him on my side, want network permissions I’m not really supposed to have. If I didn’t care I would totally have mocked him for his 3 anime stuffies hanging from his canvas satchel that he carried his laptop in.

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Why would they make that?

Hankooks are made in the US? o_O
South Korean company but has a huge plant in the US. If they were made entirely in SK I would not buy. It sucks! Hardly anything is made here. Duralast rotors are made in China along with many of other duralast products. A majority of the rest are made in Mexico. Many other popular name brand rotors that say made in the US are made in China. The blanks are imported and milled here. I try to be USA and small business loyal as much as I can but it's hard sometimes. I only go to a local mechanic.

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not impressed with this tool at all. It was all it could do to get the blade up to speed... once in the cut, any pressure at all and it would bog like crazy. :mad:

View attachment 190041
I have a Makita around the same size. Had to drill 1/2 holes through to the baffles and cat to get any power out if it.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats the last thing i have to do to my VAC is go through the transmission.

Is that a busted pto shaft on the top cover there? :qmiedo:

The PTO is fine.

My grandpa bought that farmall M new in 1952. The axle housing got cracked years ago, so it’s finally getting fixed. My dad was born the same year so he’s excited to get it ready to go.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
South Korean company but has a huge plant in the US. If they were made entirely in SK I would not buy. It sucks! Hardly anything is made here. Duralast rotors are made in China along with many of other duralast products. A majority of the rest are made in Mexico. Many other popular name brand rotors that say made in the US are made in China. The blanks are imported and milled here. I try to be USA and small business loyal as much as I can but it's hard sometimes. I only go to a local mechanic.

I didn't know they had a plant here. Last set I seen said made in Korea and they sucked so bad.

Yeah gotta make sure the fatcats stay rich

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The PTO is fine.

My grandpa bought that farmall M new in 1952. The axle housing got cracked years ago, so it’s finally getting fixed. My dad was born the same year so he’s excited to get it ready to go.

Thats really cool! Im sure you have seen the tractor i have that my grandpa bought new in 1989. Not quite as old but it will still be in the family years from now.

20190412_163026_HDR.jpg