Random pics (that you took) thread...

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
10:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hard done by with the 35 acres lmao. Interesting there is no public riding spots though. Even out here in commiefornia we got that lol.

There are a few counties that have some dedicated trails. Much of which involves the shoulder of town roads.
Further north and in the Michigan u.p. they have some.
All the land around here is almost all privately owned. And because people as a whole are jackwagons, they would destroy it.
We do have snowmobile trails in the winter. Asshats always cut corners in fields, mess with peoples property. And wonder why trails get closed.
The county I am in it's not legal to operate an atv on public roads. I see it all the time, but it's not legal.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There are a few counties that have some dedicated trails. Much of which involves the shoulder of town roads.
All the land around here is almost all privately owned. And because people as a whole are jackwagons, they would destroy it.
We do have snowmobile trails in the winter. Asshats always cut corners in fields, mess with peoples property. And wonder why trails get closed.
The county I am in it's not legal to operate an atv on public roads. I see it all the time, but it's not legal.
Yep leave to azzholes to ruin it for the good people. At least you got plenty of land though. It's hard to beat not leaving home, and being able to ride.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Around here it’s illegal to operate an atv on the road, with one exception, farm quads can with a slow moving vehicle triangle on the back and you have to own property and be on a farm trip! Look into that!

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep leave to azzholes to ruin it for the good people. At least you got plenty of land though. It's hard to beat not leaving home, and being able to ride.

35 acres of riding gets real boring, real quick.
Unless your my 9 year old. 1 acre and doing figure 8's on it for hours is just fine.
Must be a perspective thing!

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
35 acres of riding gets real boring, real quick.
Unless your my 9 year old. 1 acre and doing figure 8's on it for hours is just fine.
Must be a perspective thing!

I know what you mean. We have 20 and its just not enough. Riding with my kids makes it an adventure so atleast I have that!

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to get out to the west coast and see the big trees. I know my kids would enjoy them too!
If you haven’t been to the redwoods, you must go!! The avenue of the giants is a great drive! I personal recommend that over the seeing general Sherman tree, though it is amazing!! If you can do both do it!

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to get out to the west coast and see the big trees. I know my kids would enjoy them too!

I'm with you on that.
Furthest west I have been is Montana.
Taking the girls back there this August.

I am looking forward to Glacier national park again myself.

Hope to someday hit Washington, Oregon and northern California.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm with you on that.
Furthest west I have been is Montana.
Taking the girls back there this August.

I am looking forward to Glacier national park again myself.

Hope to someday hit Washington, Oregon and northern California.

Want to hit Victoria, BC too.