High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Random pics (that you took) thread...

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
7:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Kick ass man! And are you going to run the tank in the cab too?
No, I converted to a frame tank cause I'm tired of the fuel smell in the cab...gonna keep it more of a stock look by putting the filler neck and a locking gas cap there. Outta make the gas station guys scratch their head a bit. haha Fuel tank will be an in bed fill. Rather some gas get on the stained wood than on the paint.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, I converted to a frame tank cause I'm tired of the fuel smell in the cab...gonna keep it more of a stock look by putting the filler neck and a locking gas cap there. Outta make the gas station guys scratch their head a bit. haha Fuel tank will be an in bed fill. Rather some gas get on the stained wood than on the paint.
I like your plan!

mels

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fat kid destroyed all my Wife Cindys' lettuce yesterday, which I gotta tell ya was looking REALLY good and I'm not much into that stuff as she is.

Like all criminals, returned to the scene of the crime this morning. Sucks.

Carlos Hathcock style, one shot one kill. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Hathcock

Dusty old Winchester 67-22 single-shot bolt action rifle with open sights that was my Wifes' Grandmothers' squirrel rifle and now lives out it's life propped in the corner.

Head shot, .22CB from about 20' away.

Pic was taken after I laid the critter down on the stone wall for the night crew, and asked my God for forgiveness. You know, after all we've been through, I gotta say there's no joy or even accomplishment in this. It's not even business anymore. It just pains my heart.

IMG_1729.PNG

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
and last night before the heavens opened

View attachment 89077
Kind of reminds me of waking up the very first morning after moving into my house. No curtains, sun up way too early shining on my back woods with the leaves in full color. The sun was shining so red I thought everything was on fire for a second. Beautiful.

Flint Mitch

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Buddy's business
a604a3d339091c171141d2ca577e001a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Flint Mitch

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Used to work with a guy who restored those firechickens and sold them all over the world
Thus guy is more in the parts business but always has a project going too.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk