2:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whoa!

Can’t believe it.

Looking forward to seeing the progress of this
Stang/Vette in the coming year.

Thank you Randy and Jonathan. The cause for this raffle make this that much more special. The time you two share learning and building is priceless.

You have great grand father Jonathan.

I'd appreciate progress reports on the MS440. I've used the AM cases before with good results, but I think we all wonder how they will hold up over time.

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd appreciate progress reports on the MS440. I've used the AM cases before with good results, but I think we all wonder how they will hold up over time.

Will do, it’s going to see a lot of non-stop use this year clearing land.

Thank you both again.

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any interest in some Ford v8's to build and install into that Mustang? One 1989 5.0 HO roller, and one 1979 standard 302.

Got two and an AOD transmission sitting around doing nothing. Let me know if you have interest in them and want photos and/or other info.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What size bar did you want for it?

Thank you Gary. Very nice of you.

Congrats to Mr. Martin looked like an awesome saw, and I'm interested to hear how the hot rod comes along, videos of either or both in action all the better!

I'll make sure we get build pics. I've built a bunch of bad ass cars over the years. Never took many picture though. Now, in the age of digital, it's so easy to do, that a person has no good reason not to.

Any interest in some Ford v8's to build and install into that Mustang? One 1989 5.0 HO roller, and one 1979 standard 302.

Got two and an AOD transmission sitting around doing nothing. Let me know if you have interest in them and want photos and/or other info.

I appreciate the offer. I've used a 5.0, and a big block Ford engine both in these Fox body cars before. I ended up with a 355CI Chevy in the last one, and it really worked well. The installation was simple as dirt with the rear sump oil pan. Headers from a Nova fit with no mods at all. Plus, we already have a good TH400.....

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you Gary. Very nice of you.

I'll make sure we get build pics. I've built a bunch of bad ass cars over the years. Never took many picture though. Now, in the age of digital, it's so easy to do, that a person has no good reason not to.

I appreciate the offer. I've used a 5.0, and a big block Ford engine both in these Fox body cars before. I ended up with a 355CI Chevy in the last one, and it really worked well. The installation was simple as dirt with the rear sump oil pan. Headers from a Nova fit with no mods at all. Plus, we already have a good TH400.....
Build thread coming soon? TH400 is a great tranny btw.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You might as well take him to the tractor pulls too. I could hear them gettin' it on down by the interstate where I stayed for the GTG. ( I guess they could have been 4X4 trucks, they was makin' a racket) Teach him the virtues of forged American steel!