Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's the deal......

My grandson Jonathan, AKA The Bubba, has found a car he wants to buy. A friend of mine has it......and the price is very good. A '95 Ford Mustang for $400.00

The good......it's a straight, rust free car that runs.

The bad......no title, or keys.

My friend Lowell buys impound yard stuff, and parks it in his junkyard. This one is no different.....except that it's not been touched yet. Jonathan is very interested in hot rods, and drag racing. Must be in his DNA, I raced for many years when I was younger, and have encouraged the kid to be a gearhead. . He wants to take this Mustang, and make a drag car out of it. Not only am I glad to see his interest, I'm looking forward to helping. That bring us to the point of this thread.

Once a deal was struck to buy the car, I informed Jon that he had ten days to find a way to pay the man. Of course, he said he'd sell some of his saws to buy the car.....but I made him a deal on some parts that he could use to build a saw to sell rather than give up his collection.....

So.......he built an MS440

IMG_5398.JPG

It has some aftermarket parts. The cases, fuel tank, covers, and muffler are all aftermarket. These parts are all new.

The bearings, crank, seals, gaskets, piston, cylinder, intake, carb, impulse line, fuel line, filter, coil, plug wire, flywheel, and clutch are OEM......most are used. Of course the seals, and gaskets will be new......as will the fuel line....etc.

The badges are OEM, and the covers are dyed black.

It is also ported......cut squish, bridge ports, timing advance, muffler mod, etc.

I ported the jug, and helped Jon build the saw.

So......let's get started.

For every 10.00 you put in this GFM, you'll get one raffle ticket.

The Help Jonathon Build A Hot Rod Raffle