Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
8:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 576 that @Onan18 (Joe) graciously donated to this drawing, showed up today.

But ........ to my surprise, Joe had already pulled the scored P&C, rinsed the case, and then he cleaned up the whole saw and even assembled everything.

This saw looks brand new !!!

Also had a good phone conversation with him about the saw, and we're going to be swapping out the fuel filter, decomp, and adding a bar nut. I'll put some VP SEF mixxed with Red Armor in it, warm it up, and get it tuned in some wood. Then I'll drain it and get it ready for shipping to the winner of it.

Good talking to you Joe, I continue to be blown away by your generousity and selflessness.
:worship2:
IMG_5219.JPG IMG_5220.JPG IMG_5221.JPG IMG_5222.JPG

I'm thinking about getting in hot water with the Mrs. and grabbing more tickets ......... I'm going to have to wipe my drool off this gem

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

But ........ to my surprise, Joe had already pulled the scored P&C, rinsed the case, and then he cleaned up the whole saw and even assembled everything.

Also had a good phone conversation with him about the saw, and we're going to be swapping out the fuel filter, decomp, and adding a bar nut. I'll put some VP SEF mixxed with Red Armor in it, warm it up, and get it tuned in some wood. Then I'll drain it and get it ready for shipping to the winner of it.

Good talking to you Joe, I continue to be blown away by your generousity and selflessness.
View attachment 84660 View attachment 84662 View attachment 84663 View attachment 84664

I'm thinking about getting in hot water with the Mrs. and grabbing more tickets ......... I'm going to have to wipe my drool off this gem

Thanks for the kind words Kevin but the real thanks should go to @Tor R for providing the funds for the new top end.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 84660 View attachment 84662 View attachment 84663 View attachment 84664

Thanks for the kind words Kevin but the real thanks should go to @Tor R for providing the funds for the new top end.

Dang that's nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe we are at $2925 total on this -- very close to $3K.
I'll shortly export the paypal data and make a proper spreadsheet to account for everything so we're in good shape to assign tickets for the drawing on Sept 3rd.

A couple of donations paypal ended up charging a fee -- no big deal I'll cover the fees as they aren't much, but now I can't simply just look at my paypal balance to get a rough idea.

Folks that have sent checks / money orders -- I haven't deposited them yet, but will try to soon.

Cheers.

astnmacgto

Earn a living with white powdery substances
Local time
7:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Also, question about the raffle style, is it going to be first name drawn picks his prize until they are gone? Or are you going to be drawing for each item individually

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also, question about the raffle style, is it going to be first name drawn picks his prize until they are gone? Or are you going to be drawing for each item individually
I think we will do the pick the names out and make an ordered list of names. Then go down the list in order and they can pick a prize or pass. This way the recipients can get the prize they really want instead of something they don't need by chance. Certainly the saws will go first!

I'm pretty sure this is how they have been done in the past.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

astnmacgto

Earn a living with white powdery substances
Local time
7:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I think we will do the pick the names out and make an ordered list of names. Then go down the list in order and they can pick a prize or pass. This way the recipients can get the prize they really want instead of something they don't need by chance. Certainly the saws will go first!

I'm pretty sure this is how they have been done in the past.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Sounds like a plan!