Raffle for Paragonbuilder's friend whose wife has breast cancer

Poleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
036 is looking for a home!!!!! Get you Donations in to get a chance on all these AWESOME prizes!!!!

This is for an EXCELLENT cause.... cancer sucks as I know first had as my wife has had it and has BEAT IT......19 years clear now!!!! Let's help here for another success story!!!!IMG_2152.JPG

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
4:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
in for 30.00. if i win anything, set up a auction for the item and sell to highest bidder and give money to paragonbuilder. ONLY IF THIS IS OK WITH MODS, ETC

I know one mod don't have much for legs to stand on, so I don't think he will have a problem with it.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
036 is looking for a home!!!!! Get you Donations in to get a chance on all these AWESOME prizes!!!!

This is for an EXCELLENT cause.... cancer sucks as I know first had as my wife has had it and has BEAT IT......19 years clear now!!!! Let's help here for another success story!!!!View attachment 83180
That looks an awful lot like my cousin @hseII on the box.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
5:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update:

We are up to $1690 in donations and 38 donors total.
Well on our way to surpass $2K
I'll head over to AS to update there too.

Cheers Gentlemen!

If all goes as planned we should be drawing tickets this coming Sunday.

tp2177

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

This is for an EXCELLENT cause.... cancer sucks as I know first had as my wife has had it and has BEAT IT......19 years clear now!!!! Let's help here for another success story!!!!View attachment 83180

Does a stihl run better when shipped in a jonesred box? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
10000 dollars hospital stay for my sister a couple of weeks ago just lasted 6 hours emergency room visit
It's ridiculous medical care cost these days.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Dan I'm cool with extending the raffle as long as your bud is good on funds i.e. does he need help sooner than later? We could always cash out and then let the raffle keep going, then do another cash out and raffle drawing. I'm game for whatever but Dan will need to have final say here. I chose about 3 week runtime based on the raffle I modelled this one after!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Paging @paragonbuilder @malk315

The prize list is extensive, and pretty high dollar. Have you fellas given any thought to extending out the timeline?

Hey Dan I'm cool with extending the raffle as long as your bud is good on funds i.e. does he need help sooner than later? We could always cash out and then let the raffle keep going, then do another cash out and raffle drawing. I'm game for whatever but Dan will need to have final say here. I chose about 3 week runtime based on the raffle I modelled this one after!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I've been thinking this myself. I'm glad you mentioned it Jon.
Let's extend it, how long do you all think? He has no idea we are doing this, and I'd rather raise more money for him than rush to just get him something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Let's extend it, how long do you all think? He has no idea we are doing this, and I'd rather raise more money for him than rush to just get him something.

The Sunday of Labor Day weekend(September 3rd)?

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'm gonna throw out Labor Day Weekend -- Sept 3rd Sunday. That's a 2 week extension. Whatcha think?

This is good because Aug 20th I could really use that day to get my lawn cut as I'll be busy Aug 19th. I spun a bearing in one of the idler pulleys on my mower deck -- bearing taking forever to get here and won't be able to cut this week. What's cool is the bearing pocket is just like a chainsaw bearing pocket -- gonna heat up the pulley in the oven and put the bearing in the freezer so I can just drop the new one in.