Local time
6:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Damn! That's awesome!!
emoji41.png
And I won't have a chance to win it...
emoji35.png
While I am a newbie on this site, I am a hardcore supporter for a lot of charities...
This is Not Happening.
I am formally (for the little I can do at the moment) Transferring my Tickets / Donation to YOU!!

The thought to do this from the start, the effort to Ask Fellow people on the board, is all deserving of having my tickets.....

btw: I will not accept No....

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While I am a newbie on this site, I am a hardcore supporter for a lot of charities...
This is Not Happening.
I am formally (for the little I can do at the moment) Transferring my Tickets / Donation to YOU!!

The thought to do this from the start, the effort to Ask Fellow people on the board, is all deserving of having my tickets.....

Welcome to OPE Breese! This is a great site!!
And thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is Not Happening.

That cool chainsaw vise could be in your future afterall Dan!
@breese you are a good man. Welcome to the chamber of chainsaw nuts.
It's not so bad when you surround yourself with like thinking folks. Like at a saw GTG (Get together) any "normal" onlooker would think we are insane.

Cheers.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Question, is this supposed to be a raffle for members or anybody or what are you guys thinking. I know a few tree guys who might wanna get in on the raffle.

I think your tree guy buddies can donate -- just as long as I can track them for their tickets. If they donate via paypal have them include @astnmacgto friend and I'll track them and if they win I'll contact you if you don't mind so they can choose from the prize list etc. If you don't mind "relaying" info for them they can go for it! I can also reach out to them via e-mail if they need to pick from prizes etc. too.

Cheers.

astnmacgto

Earn a living with white powdery substances
Local time
6:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I think your tree guy buddies can donate -- just as long as I can track them for their tickets. If they donate via paypal have them include @astnmacgto friend and I'll track them and if they win I'll contact you if you don't mind so they can choose from the prize list etc. If you don't mind "relaying" info for them they can go for it! I can also reach out to them via e-mail if they need to pick from prizes etc. too.

Cheers.
OK I will mention it to them and if they are interested in getting in on the raffle. I will figure out the best way for them to donate and I will let you know. I think if they do donate I may have them give me the money, I will then donate via pay pal to you the same as I did before and I will include their names as well so you can tell the difference between mine and theirs.

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would like to get in a donation. Please let me know the best way to send funds for tickets or just straight donation. I have paypal but a check noone gets a cut.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would like to get in a donation. Please let me know the best way to send funds for tickets or just straight donation. I have paypal but a check noone gets a cut.

PayPal friends and family has no fees also. If you would like to send a check I'll pm you Eric's address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dan. PM me Eric's address as well please.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in for a handful of chances.

@malk315 please confirm.

Since I'm going to win, I'll go ahead and pick the 576XP. Please make sure LocTite is used....
Gotcha Jon. I'll post an update tomorrow. Flurry of activity. Just got in from 5 hours driving I'm toast for tonight.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk