High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Raffle for Paragonbuilder's friend whose wife has breast cancer

Twireman

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
This is my first post (avid reader). I have watched my MIL and buddies mom fight breast cancer. This is an awesome place by the looks of it. Money sent for a great cause!!!

Last edited:

Mycamaro_68

By guess and by golly
Local time
3:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would like to donate a bench mount chainsaw vise.

Here are a few pictures of the first 2 that I built.IMG_20160120_191631_525.jpg IMG_20160120_191154_285.jpg Resized_20160613_125937.jpg

I have re-designed the bracket that mounts to the bar studs so this one will be a little bit different but same general concept.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know the folks mentioned. But anyone going through cancer I just want to give them a hug, and cry with them , and say hold on. Its a dark disease and place. Those who have known me any time, know what my family and I went through. My wife was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer, almost 4. Its been a long road, and killed us financially. I understand the pain, the fear, the financial hurt. I will say prayers my brothers and sisters,and see how I can help. My wife and I are always available if anyone ever needs to talk.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know the folks mentioned. But anyone going through cancer I just want to give them a hug, and cry with them , and say hold on. Its a dark disease and place. Those who have known me any time, know what my family and I went through. My wife was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer, almost 4. Its been a long road, and killed us financially. I understand the pain, the fear, the financial hurt. I will say prayers my brothers and sisters,and see how I can help. My wife and I are always available if anyone ever needs to talk.

Thank you Norm, I went through a similar situation with my brother, now I see my friend enduring this, and he would never ask for a penny. If I told him we were doing this he would say no. He will not have a chance to resist. It will be complete. I'm am extremely grateful to all for their thoughts, prayers and donations in my friends behalf !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you Norm, I went through a similar situation with my brother, now I see my friend enduring this, and he would never ask for a penny. If I told him we were doing this he would say no. He will not have a chance to resist. It will be complete. I'm am extremely grateful to all for their thoughts, prayers and donations in my friends behalf !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amen:)