Raffle for Millerenterprise

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Id like to add a restored vintage axe with hand made hickory handle to the raffle. Winner will have choice between double or single bit ax and have choice of handle length + style. 100% made to order. Or, if the winner has there own axe that they’d like re-handled I’ll hang your axe on a new handle and cover the shipping both ways. Lower 48 only on the shipping offer gents, I have kids lol. Below are examples of my work, these axes are not in the raffle.
1D292503-E384-4380-8B8C-C411DA21B19E.jpeg

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Id like to add a restored vintage axe with hand made hickory handle to the raffle. Winner will have choice between double or single bit ax and have choice of handle length + style. 100% made to order. Or, if the winner has there own axe that they’d like re-handled I’ll hang your axe on a new handle and cover the shipping both ways. Lower 48 only on the shipping offer gents, I have kids lol. Below are examples of my work, these axes are not in the raffle.
View attachment 101406
NOW
When I win, again ........
I'll pass on everything, except this handle thing .................

I've read your handle thread, and .................................. picture ........... LOOK AT THEM HANDLES !!!!!:babeando:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 101406
Those are beautiful

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
NOW
When I win, again ........
I'll pass on everything, except this handle thing .................

I've read your handle thread, and .................................. picture ........... LOOK AT THEM HANDLES !!!!!:babeando:
Appreciate it man, I’ve already got billets drying. With any luck they don’t split so I can get this puppy done once a winner is announced.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 101406
Wow those are amazing! If I don't win one I will be contacting you to purchase one.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 101406
Very, very nice work. Added and thank you.

brushwacker

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Curt lost all in his house fire. I would like to help and raffle off a saw porting.

This will be for a woods porting of a known good running saw please.

Also offered:
1. 2100 project.
2. 660 kit saw.
3. Makita 18v cordless impact.
4. Ported Echo cs 5000.
5. Two .375" .050 gauge chains. - Square or round.
6. 20" Stihl mount Cannon super bar w/Super Dave approved race chain.
7. Husqvarna 254se.
8. 20" K095 Raisman bar.
9. Single or double bit axe. Handle custom tailored to fit.
Raffle will end 12-25-17 @ 1200 est.
Just a fair heads up it could be over a month after I recieve the saw for completion.
Lets do $10 per ticket. Please send friends and family to Lojoms@msn.com
ONLY include your screen name in the comments please. DO NOT make mention of a raffle. I would like to keep my paypal account. :)

Sorry about Curt's loss. Looks like it was a fine house in deed. Hope he rebounds from the loss quickly and I expect he will. Funds sent.
Appreciate seeing all the generous help making the raffle an effective fund raiser.

Last edited: