Raffle for Millerenterprise

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
4:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Edited first post to reflect items added.

Thank you.

Last edited:

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may have something else, when I get home this evening and get things settled I'll have pondered on it and figured it out.

Shea

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Will the other raffle prizes be added to this one raffle?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, I'll be honest, I wouldn't know Curt from my house cat. Because of my busy schedule I still have both 660 clone saws in boxes. I'm in to offer one of the saws, it should have the upgraded super awesome one of a kind designed by a genius cylinders with it. I'll post pics of the box to ensure originality. I'll be in on the raffle before the deadline.

Shea

Ok, thought of something else. I remember @huskstihl telling me at the GTG what needs to be changed on the saws to make them more reliabetter. If he'll post that info up I'll cover the cost of that too.
I'd recommend an oem wrist pin bearing, piston circlips, and an oem decomp or plug. Those are the items that seem to be failure prone and cause damage when they let go

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, I'll be honest, I wouldn't know Curt from my house cat. Because of my busy schedule I still have both 660 clone saws in boxes. I'm in to offer one of the saws, it should have the upgraded super awesome one of a kind designed by a genius cylinders with it. I'll post pics of the box to ensure originality. I'll be in on the raffle before the deadline.

Shea

Ok, thought of something else. I remember @huskstihl telling me at the GTG what needs to be changed on the saws to make them more reliabetter. If he'll post that info up I'll cover the cost of that too.

So, pondering done. I haven't felt like I've been much in the Christmas spirit this year. Things stolen, people hurt, a child I worked with here at the school passed away. Just been a few long months. In the interest of giving, and cheering up, I have thought of something else. If I could drag someone else into this to build the saw, with the extra parts mentioned, I would like to then add in a, and this is hard, 32" Cannon Superbar. This is the same bar I won at Randy's GTG in October. I would include the chains that came with it. I think if the saw were complete, running, and fully functional it would appeal to a larger audience and be more appealing. So, would anyone with the time, tools, skills, etc be willing to sacrifice some time to do this?

Shea

We just have to remember that it truly is better to give than to receive.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, pondering done. I haven't felt like I've been much in the Christmas spirit this year. Things stolen, people hurt, a child I worked with here at the school passed away. Just been a few long months. In the interest of giving, and cheering up, I have thought of something else. If I could drag someone else into this to build the saw, with the extra parts mentioned, I would like to then add in a, and this is hard, 32" Cannon Superbar. This is the same bar I won at Randy's GTG in October. I would include the chains that came with it. I think if the saw were complete, running, and fully functional it would appeal to a larger audience and be more appealing. So, would anyone with the time, tools, skills, etc be willing to sacrifice some time to do this?

Shea

We just have to remember that it truly is better to give than to receive.

Very generous Shea.
I’d be willing to build the power head and cover shipping to the winner inside the continental US.

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
3:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d be willing to build the power head and cover shipping to the winner inside the continental US.
Very generous of you, Fruecue too!
Just a thought though, some guys on this thread might want to build one of those parts kits themselves, just for the experience. Maybe give the winner the option?

Philbert

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@Redfin would it be ok to use your paypal or send me the info on raffle numbers so far and we can continue with my paypal

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very generous of you, Fruecue too!
Just a thought though, some guys on this thread might want to build one of those parts kits themselves, just for the experience. Maybe give the winner the option?

Philbert

Sounds good to me, winner gets the option..

Shea

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Redfin would it be ok to use your paypal or send me the info on raffle numbers so far and we can continue with my paypal
Its prolly easier just to add any other items from your thread and just continue here.

We have had a bunch of people contributing thus far. We can just keep it to my paypal.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Its prolly easier just to add any other items from your thread and just continue here.

We have had a bunch of people contributing thus far. We can just keep it to my paypal.
Sounds like a plan brother