High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

RAFFLE: AdirondackStihl Surgery Fund. Raffle ends on Monday, April 2, 2018.

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
8:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Buy those nurses some candy you grumpy bassturd. Your *b-wording and moaning will get you no where.
From the looks of things down there, I coulda bought them some crack or meth. They’da liked that!
That fackin city is disgusting mang!

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
8:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That would be nice is all you got to say, You had betta be betta by this damn shin dig cuz
youzz the one that's gonna start them's motha's. I'm to old fo this chit ya know. ;)
It would be fackin awesomeness, sir!
I get all nervous n sh!t runnin yer saws.....I know how much time & money you put in them. Always afraid I’ll break something.

Side note: We used to have ATV and MX races on the lake. There was this old guy, in his 70’s, who ran a CR500. Nobody, not even the younger guys could keep up with him. He was good!! But.....he had taken a starter out of a car/truck and fabricated handles and by cutting a small hole in the stator cover of the bike, he started the bike with a 12v car battery.
Was pretty cool.

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Lee H
You still diggin snow? Looks like more comin...

I like the snow up in the northern part of Maine but not here. Got my snow blower
ready to go. Suppose to get a good dumpin tonight into tomorrow. Weather men say
could be up to 20 inchados but we all know they are never right.