mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
1:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Searching for methanol

You wouldn't happen to know what bar mounts to it, would ya ?
Me too. I didn't get to the drag strip tonight. Might have to wait til next weekend now or order straight from VP.

Large husky

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Large Husky, thank you Sir !!

Whats VP's methanol called ?

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't think I can mail a jug.... I get mine at a local race shop. They pump it in my barrel from a bulk tank.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think I can mail a jug.... I get mine at a local race shop. They pump it in my barrel from a bulk tank.
I had too much going on yesterday to hit the drag strip. I may be getting a couple gallons dropped off soon so it won't matter anyway. If it works out I'll go buy several gallons from the drag strip or order a 5 gallon jug of the VP M5

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That VP M5 looks to be advantageous over the other two they offer. Also looks like the M1 is like the methanol you get at the dragstrip

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That VP M5 looks to be advantageous over the other two they offer. Also looks like the M1 is like the methanol you get at the dragstrip
That's what I was told that the M5 is better for the 2 strokes and makes better power. I'll take M1 if that's what I can find locally.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bump. Went to newaygo, a couple hours from me yesterday. Some pretty heavy hitters there, including mr mel lentz. After totally butchering my 3cube run, i only just managed to beat phil helsels young son carter out of last place...as @Hedgerow likes to say, i gained some more perspective on just how good these guys are. Cold start racing in front of a crowd will get the heart pumping for sure.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bump. Went to newaygo, a couple hours from me yesterday. Some pretty heavy hitters there, including mr mel lentz. After totally butchering my 3cube run, i only just managed to beat phil helsels young son carter out of last place...as @Hedgerow likes to say, i gained some more perspective on just how good these guys are. Cold start racing in front of a crowd will get the heart pumping for sure.
Did you get any video?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
12:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hard to get video when you're busy getting spanked at a saw race..

I know this from experience..

If anyone with the last name Helsel shows up, I'd figure it's gonna be a long day.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hard to get video when you're busy getting spanked at a saw race..

I know this from experience..

If anyone with the last name Helsel shows up, I'd figure it's gonna be a long day.
Phil set another record in the hotsaw today. 2.30 in 8x8 poplar. Wtf. Shawn let me run his gas, muffler 3120. Threw down a 5.79 muhself hahaha. Had to make 4 cuts, cut out on the first cut (shoulda had it squared up before i ran...)