Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Totalvise.com

Not available yet but the chainsaw station MSRP is $200 and the crossover Vise MSRP is $200.

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
1:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The tilt and swing around versatility is truly amazing. I have to wonder how many saws that it works on, but regardless, it's a great invention. It might take a little too much set up time, but the end result is amazing. I give it an A.

Duane, thanks for posting this. How you fellas find this stuff is also amazing.:)

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How ironic they have a Husqvarna on there.
I noticed that also. Recently I added another Husky to my collection -- a 350 with a few hiccups that I think I can fix. Cosmetically, it was in mint condition. $155 shipped to my doorstep, I have found these and the 353 to be really nice firewood saws with fabulous fuel economy.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I noticed that also. Recently I added another Husky to my collection -- a 350 with a few hiccups that I think I can fix. Cosmetically, it was in mint condition. $155 shipped to my doorstep, I have found these and the 353 to be really nice firewood saws with fabulous fuel economy.
I had a 2150 and was jazzed up and yeah little screamer. Slap a metal clamp on that boot. And if we looked in my garage the saws with an H stamped on them out number the creamsickles 3 to 1 I just felt like stirring the pot!!

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is sort of neat but... What would be the advantage of it over a much more compact bar mount style one? Tuning?
I can't quite picture a practical use for it and wouldn't want it taking up valuable bench space.

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is sort of neat but... What would be the advantage of it over a much more compact bar mount style one? Tuning? I can't quite picture a practical use for it and wouldn't want it taking up valuable bench space.
I have to agree. Most of the time all you need is the saw to be held securely in place while you work on it, sharpening the chain, cleaning the carb, etc . A vise or clamp that grips the bar can do this:

I made this one in my shop and use it a lot.

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How ironic they have a husqvarna on there.
I was thinking the same thing. I guess all the ingenious inventors still buy quality saws. ;)

I'd definitely build a bar mount for it.

It would be nice for guns. :)

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You ever buy one of theses Duane?