Trader history (0)

Poleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys, in in search of a pre 2010 crank for a 5105 Dolmar without Easy start. It’s showing two different cranks for this saw and I presume I’m in need of the early one from the saws date and the white coil.

Let me know if anyone has one that’s usable and what you need for it.

Thanks

Poleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bummer!!!! I do have a newer flywheel and black coil to go with it....then I'd need the easy start cover correct??? I guess that' an option but would rather keep the white coil and non easy start....

Poleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brushwacker, that would work to build on instead of the 5105 chassis. I would have the parts to complete it. Is that a white coil model per chance....thinking the 5100’s were...

cfaller

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a couple in pieces. I'll check tomorrow and see if they have white coils. But I think they are newer then 2010.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It does look like a crank from a 510 of the same era is comparable with what I’m looking for.

Give me some time. I'e been know to ham fist stuff in to oblivion lol.

Good luck with search.

brushwacker

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brushwacker, that would work to build on instead of the 5105 chassis. I would have the parts to complete it. Is that a white coil model per chance....thinking the 5100’s were...
I'll aim on looking at it day time. Its been stored a while and I don't remember.

Jchin

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Rich, I think I may be able to help you. I looked at my shelf and pulled down a Dolmar 5100 S. I started to take the saw apart to see what coil was on it.
It has a white/light grey color coil that you are looking for. If I could be of any help, please let me know. Thanks.

Jack

brushwacker

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took a brief look at it. Coil looks white to me. Piston is scoured on exhaust side, no cylinder or carb. , starter pulley has a chip, broken rope, no rope handle, no muffler. I expect a few other small parts aren't there, I never really done any repairs on this model other then a bar and chains. Had 1 a few years and recently sold it. Other then in the store I haven't run across any others that I remember . Bought this parts saw, pretty sure it was from ebay, to have the parts on hand in case I had a call for them but it never happened. $85. is what I think I paid for it.