Trader history (0)

Jetwrench

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a Poulan Pro model pp4218a that I got in a deal recently from a friend of mine that was in a pile of DNR saws at a dealer. The saw is complete and has fire. It popped when I gave it a shot of premix but that’s as far as I went. Saw doesn’t look to have much time on it but can’t say for sure. It’s covered in shop dust and the hang tag had a shop in date of 2014. Figured I’d offer it up here for parts before I trashed it. You pay actual shipping (I’ll let you know when I send it) and it’s yours. Thanks. 635BCDFF-50C1-44A2-8C9B-96A62E82A245.jpeg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guess I’m kind of a jerk but a chainsaw is on the list of things I can’t lend out. Been burnt before.....
I’ll help out and run it myself for nothing. Easier than rebuilding equipment

I'm an *a-hole and advance the timing real far so it trys to rip the rope out of your hand. Then when it comes back mangled I can hold it over there heads lol.

But yeah I usually help the needy.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm an *a-hole and advance the timing real far so it trys to rip the rope out of your hand. Then when it comes back mangled I can hold it over there heads lol.

But yeah I usually help the needy.
Which way do you turn the distributor, I'm gonna do that to mine too :cunaooooo:.