Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will try and redo the checks again. But most of my wood was under 10%. Single digits under my lean-to.
I just got the meter and have limited experience.
I am looking for members with more experience to chime in.

i didn’t know 10% and under was possible without a kiln or living in southern Arizona or Texas

DND 9000

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just as explanation. The word Holzhausen does not exist in the german language. The word Holzhaus does exist and means a wood house or a house built of wood. I would call a wood pile like that with firewood in german a Holzlager (in english something like a wood storage place).

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just as explanation. The word Holzhausen does not exist in the german language. The word Holzhaus does exist and means a wood house or a house built of wood. I would call a wood pile like that with firewood in german a Holzlager (in english something like a wood storage place).
Interesting. Thank you for the information. I wonder where that name came about? Holzhausen.

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No firewood here, other than some burning plus looking at one stack of trash wood that fell over the past couple days plus the two pallets that will need moved as we are burying a conduit for the switch from cable to Century Link fiber and streaming. Installation is next Saturday (20th) and lots of digging to do and now lots of mud.

Ontario Firewood Resource

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No firewood here, other than some burning plus looking at one stack of trash wood that fell over the past couple days plus the two pallets that will need moved as we are burying a conduit for the switch from cable to Century Link fiber and streaming. Installation is next Saturday (20th) and lots of digging to do and now lots of mud.
Many praise the end of winter, but for those who work outside, we still have to deal with dampness, rain and mud (quagmire). Its like jumping out of a jelly into a jam

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many praise the end of winter, but for those who work outside, we still have to deal with dampness, rain and mud (quagmire). Its like jumping out of a jelly into a jam.
Correct. A ton of moisture came into the Midlands today. It might rain off and on all week. Mud will be everywhere. Tree service companies are shutting down for at least a week and maybe more. The sun has disappeared for quite some time. We live with it.

Sometimes March comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion.