Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just keep in mind that these rental saws are sold for a reason, so expect some repair work. Check the oiler over real good as well as the cylinder.

Yotaismygame

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
2:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I would assume HD keeps their rentals pretty fresh. The one I bought from them was a 9/10. I bet they keep track of how many hours it’s been rented out and at a certain point they sell it. They only come with 20” bars and *s-word chains so they’re not getting abused

Yotaismygame

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Is it warm on the coast Jacob J? 88 in Salem today. Little soon.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is it warm on the coast Jacob J? 88 in Salem today. Little soon.

It's about 80 here, which is about as hot as it gets. For you guys, I think 95-98 is what you guys hit in the heat of the summer?

I went to a car show in south Salem a couple summers ago - it was blistering hot.

Yotaismygame

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
About that. Generally hit 99-100 once a summer or a couple in a few summers. 80 is hot on the coast. 65 is plenty warm there.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would assume HD keeps their rentals pretty fresh. The one I bought from them was a 9/10. I bet they keep track of how many hours it’s been rented out and at a certain point they sell it. They only come with 20” bars and *s-word chains so they’re not getting abused

Never assume anything folks when it comes to equipment that has been rented.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m gonna have to disagree with this from what I’ve seen. Some of them definitely are abused. Some of them I needed to mess with the clutch, washer, springs and various other pto side parts. Dull chains and ham hands. Those were pretty clean and nice low hour ones too. There are good deals out there but buyer beware.