GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
5:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You don't pay 300$ for a pile of chips,you pay 300$ for the years of time spent and money spent learning what needs to be done. Your buying my knowledge not parts. Someone has to build a ported saw there not made in a factory.
Exactly. Terry has a good reputation of knowing what the hell is going on. I think it's funny that some people are criticizing him for shoddy work. I don't know terry personally but from an outsiders perspective I feel as though he handled this fairly. As several on here have stated, that cylinder would cut fine.

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Exactly. Terry has a good reputation of knowing what the hell is going on. I think it's funny that some people are criticizing him for shoddy work. I don't know terry personally but from an outsiders perspective I feel as though he handled this fairly. As several on here have stated, that cylinder would cut fine.
It's unfortunate that this thread had to happen. It would appear that Terry left the group after this which is a shame as he has a wealth of knowledge like many others here.

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Agreed, I must say though that I just read this thread. It's irrelevant to me how long ago you've replied. I have, as a few have stated, no dog in this fight. It's an old thread i get it. I was just reading along and felt that he was getting a bad rap unfairly. So I commented. That's it. Not trying to beat a dead horse here. I've said all I'll say about this.

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Agreed, I must say though that I just read this thread. It's irrelevant to me how long ago you've replied. I have, as a few have stated, no dog in this fight. It's an old thread i get it. I was just reading along and felt that he was getting a bad rap unfairly. So I commented. That's it. Not trying to beat a dead horse here. I've said all I'll say about this.
I will second that, my intention was not to "stir the pot" or " defend Terry's honor" , I was just stating how I felt about a thread that was on the first page.

dik650

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol, my primo 084 lasted 2 tanks after ole Terry got a hold of it.
Come to find out it had already blown once before that when he first fired it up after reassembly. The intake port has a "tonsil" for piston stability, that he seemed to think getting rid of entirely, was the right decision.

East/West CADaddict

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not gonna lie, I do enjoy reading some extremely old/dead posts. I don't watch TV, so I'd much rather be entertained from reading articles or some YouBoob videos. I've only been around since like 2018 or so. This is new profile when I forget my old password for my other handle. For the short time I've been here you watch a spark flare up, then fizzle out. The real folks know the slow burn and are here the community built, not the quick flash in the pan.... that usual just burn people. I will admit the majority is positive and out ways the phonies. I hope I'm lucky enough to meet @dall at a bar when its ladies night.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I hope I'm lucky enough to meet @dall at a bar when its ladies night.
I heard @sawmikaze already popped his surgically enhanced cherry so fair warning it probably looks like a cherry bomb went off in an old moccasin up in there. In case your were feeling frisky.😉

dik650

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I realized that after posting. Screw it, let it ride..