High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Porting, You get what you pay for

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
12:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I would have loved to have posted it on AS to, but was already locked. Hopefully they will allow it.

PM marshy the one that locked the thread there.

His reply.

While I believe you that the post you sent me is actually from the saw owner I will not post it without being contacted by the saw owner asking me to put it up. I need the saw owner to PM me and tell me what he would like me to post OR I will unlock it for him to post. Please forward this to him so he understands that I need the words straight from the horses mouth.

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For me results are the most important, Randymind ported all my saws, for all I care he could have rubbed his nutsack around the ports and called it good, as long as they run well thats all I care about

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That is actually exactly how he does it. If you have ever drug your nutsack across a rough piece of aluminum, you'd understand why he takes the time to grind everything so smooth.

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
11:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
triple edged sword there captain, I wish I had sage advice
it is a trial to choose between impartiality and what feels right sometimes
try to think of a broader policy that might cover a wider range of situations of a similar nature and that don't involve anyone you know, find your center, write it down and share it and then apply it to the smaller case at hand
Dave the adjudicatorial scholar guy
Wow Dave I love it when you use those big words like trailer-house and watermelon!!!!!!

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
11:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just to finish this thread off. Terry came through with a very nice, low hour cylinder/piston. Installed it along with a new carb and coil. Saw runs like a new one and is back to its owner
That sounds just like him!!!! Those TN boyz are about as straight up as they come!!!!

Last edited:

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like nice closure, but I gotta ask.... TN boys are all about ass? I mean.... ain't we all?

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve Jobs said it best, "I don't care about being right. I only care about results."

Another way to say it is you can't argue with success. Eventually you might blow it though and watch the vultures circle them wagons. You can push that car just a little too far on any Sunday afternoon. And if you break your neck in some damn fool wreck, they'll forget about ya soon.
Stroker Ace.........I like it!