Porting tools ??

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish Srcarr52 lived near me. Sometimes it works out better getting the right guy to do certain tasks. I've yet to read about a tricky welding/metal job he's said 'I can't do it', yet members get steered his way after others have claimed 'it ain't possible'.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
1:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish Srcarr52 lived near me. Sometimes it works out better getting the right guy to do certain tasks. I've yet to read about a tricky welding/metal job he's said 'I can't do it', yet members get steered his way after others have claimed 'it ain't possible'.

Thanks, I try to help where I can. I have had to turn down a few weld jobs, there are limits.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
He's like this guy Gus I know that runs a welding supply, yea, he can fix that. He once welded a home made chunk of drilled taped and flair line seated billet aluminium to a pot metal pump housing and it is still in service. The part is a 77' Rude V4 135 T&T "rocket" pump. Looks like a missile. Always stripped out on the tilt up line. Squirts right out...

Stuff visits Shaun just like Gus :pesas: :babeando:. :babeando:.
:b1: