Trader history (0)

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
4:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have any vids of this thing in action? I know a friend who is interested in really strong 550's for climbing to avoid bringing heavier stuff up with him when he hits bigger stuff towards bottom of tree. Trying to avoid using a 372 if he could have a 20 or even 24" on a screaming 550.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have any vids of this thing in action? I know a friend who is interested in really strong 550's for climbing to avoid bringing heavier stuff up with him when he hits bigger stuff towards bottom of tree. Trying to avoid using a 372 if he could have a 20 or even 24" on a screaming 550.
This would be a great saw for that. I sold a stock 550 to a member on another forum for the same purpose and he likes it a lot.
He said he hardly uses his 441c-m any more. If the one I sold him ran like this one he probably wouldn't use the 441c-m unless he needed a 24" B&C.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This would be a great saw for that. I sold a stock 550 to a member on another forum for the same purpose and he likes it a lot.
He said he hardly uses his 441c-m any more. If the one I sold him ran like this one he probably wouldn't use the 441c-m unless he needed a 24" B&C.

That would be cool! Maybe John Reilly has a video of one running -- John gets a lot of ECsaws ported stuff and a John chain on one of those ECSaws rips in the videos I've seen on John's youtube channel! I'll have a look around if you guys have one of this saw running it would be great. Thanks.

birddogtg

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This saw is on Ecsaws's you tube channel,it is the 550 vid with writing on it,there are 2 saws in the vid and this one is the second on.I have some vids but I would have to text them to you.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This saw is on Ecsaws's you tube channel,it is the 550 vid with writing on it,there are 2 saws in the vid and this one is the second on.I have some vids but I would have to text them to you.

Cool -- Ill find it! I'll also pass along this thread to the guy who is interested in the saw. He texted me back he is definitely interested.