High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SOLD Ported Dolmar 7310 $600+shipping

Trader history (0)

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
8:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
@huskihl ported it, it is a running SOB. I still have it but don't have time to ship it so I marked it sold for now.
Oh no, I was back and forth over this saw hoping that someone would buy it, before I robbed Peter to pay Paul! Kind of felt relieved and at the same time sick that it sold.
I went and bought a 6100 to make myself feel better,
and now you tell me it's still there, I need to sell the 6100 now because this saw did appear to be pretty clean and a pretty good runner. You have effectively thrown me into a deep state of regret and indecision! Feel free to contribute to the fund to finance my impending therapy...

Big1066ih

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh no, I was back and forth over this saw hoping that someone would buy it, before I robbed Peter to pay Paul! Kind of felt relieved and at the same time sick that it sold.
and now you tell me it's still there, I need to sell the 6100 now because this saw did appear to be pretty clean and a pretty good runner. You have effectively thrown me into a deep state of regret and indecision! Feel free to contribute to the fund to finance my impending therapy...
Bahaha...my apologies

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Apology accepted!
Could this still be bought at a more convenient time for you to ship? Let me know... Matt
Attaboy, with Your username You shouldn't even be thinking about selling Your PS-6100!

Keep the PS-6100 AND buy this PS-7310 and You'll be happy as a child on Christmas!!!

Here's mine (black top, Carlton bar) after another day of love and attention.
DSC03569.JPG

Have to swap the clutch drum, it's warped from slippage heat.
DSC03487.JPG

Good thing is I have three new drums, bad thing is I have only one needle bearing that I somehow need to get inside the drum without a press.
Needle bearing is in the freezer right now, I'm considering to heat the drum with a torch.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's one angry PS-7310! :cool:

I've just got me one.
What does the sticker look like that I have to slap on mine to make that angry at wood? :rolleyes:

I know the title says SOLD, but I just love these Dolmar's. :)
No stickers yet. I need to come up with a new logo. But I can think up something if you're interested

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No stickers yet. I need to come up with a new logo. But I can think up something if you're interested
An orangutan scratching his a$$? o_O
Maybe not! :p

My abused PS-7310 is mostly recovered now.
Still wanna swap the clutch drum, sharpen the chain it came with and wait for the carb screwdrivers from eBay to arrive.
I've been told that I'm gonna need a double-D for carb tuning.
Oh, and the SLR will be killed later on! ;)

I keep rewatching that clip, this saw got some attitude! :campeon:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
An orangutan scratching his a$$? o_O
Maybe not! :p

My abused PS-7310 is mostly recovered now.
Still wanna swap the clutch drum, sharpen the chain it came with and wait for the carb screwdrivers from eBay to arrive.
I've been told that I'm gonna need a double-D for carb tuning.
Oh, and the SLR will be killed later on! ;)

I keep rewatching that clip, this saw got some attitude! :campeon:
Ass Scratcher Saws. I might roll with it.

I pried apart and gutted my muffler. Enlarged the stock opening and added one 3cm square on the left with a deflector

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ass Scratcher Saws. I might roll with it.

I pried apart and gutted my muffler. Enlarged the stock opening and added one 3cm square on the left with a deflector
I'll keep Your muffler mod in mind. :)

I might not need an additional outlet since mine won't be ported. :(

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stickers yet?

85a5149c9275b9f4011412933a4fa15d.jpg