High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Port a 359?

flying pig

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
hey guys, I have a 359 I’ve been running a lot, it’s my do everything saw at my sawmill. I use it for falling with a 24” bar and on the landing with s 20” bar. I’ve done the base gasket delete and some muffler mods and it’s much gutsier than stock. It’s a joy to run, sips fuel and I really like how it handles. But I want it to have just a bit more power. I’m thinking of sending a new oem jug, piston and muffler to a builder and let them give it the work saw works. Anything to keep me happy until the 572 becomes available here! Any suggestions or input?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hey guys, I have a 359 I’ve been running a lot, it’s my do everything saw at my sawmill. I use it for falling with a 24” bar and on the landing with s 20” bar. I’ve done the base gasket delete and some muffler mods and it’s much gutsier than stock. It’s a joy to run, sips fuel and I really like how it handles. But I want it to have just a bit more power. I’m thinking of sending a new oem jug, piston and muffler to a builder and let them give it the work saw works. Anything to keep me happy until the 572 becomes available here! Any suggestions or input?

@Chainsaw Jim Looks close to ya. And I have seen him mention his fondness of these saws.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
8:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score

You're more than welcome to send the parts my way.