Perfection in Sharting: There is None

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
7:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you ever thought it would be funny to rip a clean loud stinker in an inappropriate setting? Well the premise was fundamentally skewed to a vicious degree in that it is either clean, it’s loud or it stinks. Loud and stink yeah sometimes they cross-pollinate in the heat of the moment but that's history. Anyway when you confront that cold hard fact with a payload of mercy toad little cotton skittle ass schrapnel and whatnot, was the surrounding community sympathetic or did they just turn thier head as if they’d not rode the crapwagon?

The latter I must assume. Warn if it’s warm. Whoever denied it supplied it and who smelt it dealt it. That’s am awful lot of passing the buck. I say if you can’t tame it, claim it and name it. Take pride in the stank of the centuries. Re-establish the sulfuric threshold of murk through a harmonious celebration of robust digestive vigor.

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nothing better than standing in line at grocery store checkout...
Dropping a SBD and then saying I forgot the cereal, I'll be back in min.

Bonus points if you were in the line under the air vent, so that it would get blown to both sides.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dear Miss Manners. In our modern and most enlightened world of today, with its new paradigms regarding victim shaming, is it still considered proper etiquette to blame ones toots on the poodles?

signed, Tactfully Pinched.