Trader history (0)

Deputyrpa

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a partially dismantled, but complete, Homelite 360 in a 5-gallon pail that could use a home. It needs a clutch and probably some other stuff., and I have too many saws and spring things going on at the farm. It's not pretty, but it's not in bad shape either. Original bar (and old chain). It was used by a former landowner and then stored in my milk shed for about 10 years. It has at least 140 psi, because my compression gauge may be reading low. Comes with a new pull rope. I'll take some pics tomorrow and get a UT number.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
6:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Pics tomorrow now. Got home late from work.
If you don't already have any takers on this I would be interested,it would be an excellent father and son project and give him some insight into the inner workings of a saw without digging into one of mine for his first project! Let me know if you don't have it already promised. And you can tell me what sort of hoops I would need to jump through... Thanks, Matt

Deputyrpa

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No takers so far. I'll get some pics this morning and then you decide. If you want it, it's yours.

Deputyrpa

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20170509_175008_zpsahthirqk.jpg

20170509_175021_zpshupopc6z.jpg

20170509_175034_zpsvhufvwsk.jpg

20170509_175103_002_zpsycvinmyj.jpg

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I came in and had taken some allergy medication and the next thing I know I wake up on the couch at almost midnight!! But anyway it appears to be as described, let me know what you need me to do. If you could get a shipping quote that would be ideal. 72687 is the zip
Thanks, Matt....

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
16 3/8 x 12 5/8 x 12 5/8 from U Haul. Fits most any saw. Dollar each.
Bars over 16" are problematic.

Homemade

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anything wrong with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deputyrpa

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It needs some parts, like the clutch and the intake boot. Maybe some other stuff. It's been snagged by Dolmar Junkie.

Deputyrpa

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The transformer is sketchy too, but it looks like it'll work. And the muffler has been modded by age, LOL!

backhoelover

SERVICE MANUAL MASTER
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OK it might be a few days on parts. my wife had surgery last wed and i had to call 911 last night. ct scan show she had vile in her abdomen. she had a emergency surgery at 2 am this morning and a drain line put in. she will have another surgery Monday. so sorry for the wait
PS your lucky your son works on saw with you. i would give just about anything if my son would work in shop with me. ill send you and your son a
intake boot
carb kit
fuel line
fuel filter
i can also send the nozzle as i have the walbro nozzle kit can you get a pic of the carb with the meter diaphragm off. that is the one with metal round part. so i know what nozzle stuff you will need

ps what do you mean my transformer. i also might have some extra parts off a saw with a bad cylinder. if i do what parts do you need. also you might want to do a vac and pressure test to make sure the crankseals and gaskets are good

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
OK it might be a few days on parts. my wife had surgery last wed and i had to call 911 last night. ct scan show she had vile in her abdomen. she had a emergency surgery at 2 am this morning and a drain line put in. she will have another surgery Monday. so sorry for the wait
PS your lucky your son works on saw with you. i would give just about anything if my son would work in shop with me. ill send you and your son a
intake boot
carb kit
fuel line
fuel filter
i can also send the nozzle as i have the walbro nozzle kit can you get a pic of the carb with the meter diaphragm off. that is the one with metal round part. so i know what nozzle stuff you will need

ps what do you mean my transformer. i also might have some extra parts off a saw with a bad cylinder. if i do what parts do you need. also you might want to do a vac and pressure test to make sure the crankseals and gaskets are good
Yes,having a son who is willing and interested in doing things I enjoy is nice and valuable to him in acquired knowledge for future use. But I have 4sons so a big pool to draw from,and they all have different interest. Let me know what you need for the part's and I will get it to you. And I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
Thanks again and never hesitate to ask for anything, Matt...

Deputyrpa

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The transformer is the hard plastic gizmo that screws into the case and over the spark plug. It's part of the ignition system. In my first pic it is the black plastic thing next to the air filter cover, side cover and carb.