High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Paging ole’ catsqueezer

catsqueezer101

Squeezer Of Felines
Local time
12:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
So I watched a YouTube video about squeezing cats and making them fart, so I had this light go off in my head, and that night I was laying on my back with the cats butt above my face and when I squeezed it what do you know it sharts on my face. So after it sharted on my face I went to the bathroom dry heaving and cleaned it off my arm bc some of it was on my arm. After I wiped it off of my arm I went to my mom and asked her if I still had some on me because I could still smell it and she said it's on your face and I started dry heaving again. I jumped in the shower and when I got out of the shower my dad was like what made you want to do this and I said YouTube video and he started dying laughing

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I watched a YouTube video about squeezing cats and making them fart, so I had this light go off in my head, and that night I was laying on my back with the cats butt above my face and when I squeezed it what do you know it sharts on my face. So after it sharted on my face I went to the bathroom dry heaving and cleaned it off my arm bc some of it was on my arm. After I wiped it off of my arm I went to my mom and asked her if I still had some on me because I could still smell it and she said it's on your face and I started dry heaving again. I jumped in the shower and when I got out of the shower my dad was like what made you want to do this and I said YouTube video and he started dying laughing

Next time you mimic a YT video, get it on video please lol.