Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Frank....can you please post a review or some feedback. I've sent out a bunch of these kits and haven't heard much back....

Will definitely do so...may even try to put together a video for first time use. May be painful to watch, though.

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
1:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
SUCCESS!!! Just put a ms360 clone together, the tools work perfectly! FIRST TRY! I have video to follow. Gonna edit it asap for the vid contest :)

Gen 2 is a go! ...now just waiting on the rods from Fred, and for me to get the rest of what I have machined up. Takes me about an hour to do 5 rods... and since I have 40 gen 2 blanks and 20 more gen 1 blanks....it might be a bit lol!

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
1:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
SUCCESS!!! Just put a ms360 clone together, the tools work perfectly! FIRST TRY! I have video to follow. Gonna edit it asap for the vid contest :)

Gen 2 is a go! ...now just waiting on the rods from Fred, and for me to get the rest of what I have machined up. Takes me about an hour to do 5 rods... and since I have 40 gen 2 blanks and 20 more gen 1 blanks....it might be a bit lol!
No rush Matt there ready when there ready my friend :)

Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey everyone, I'm really glad that there's so much interest in these tools! I just wanted people to get a heads up, I make these for Matt in my spare time, which comes after regular time, over time, and vacation time. Also, I ship a batch of 20 kits (80 rods) at a time, and each batch takes several hours of machine work. So I thought I'd mention that I won't be able to start the 20 additional rods for the first batch to upgrade the gen 1 kits to gen 2 until week after next. Those rods will go out to Matt as soon as they are done.
Hopefully I can get batch number 2 (20 gen 2 kits) finished by end of July or first week of August.
If demand keeps up, I expect Matt might have a batch 3 list by then.

Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice video, I have the same red tool boxes in my garage. You should get a bench vise next.

5d74f75ba3477bfcb139c1fbf4b83d25.jpg

#best.face.evar