High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Oldest son went out hunting today.............

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
7:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thankfully my Daughter isn't that old, YET. But, this year was Her first to come out for opening morning of upland game here in KS. It was neat having her and my Father hunting with me at the same time!

Andi's first hunt.jpg
She thought that the Pheasant, Quail and Chukars looked neat until it was tim to field dress them... LOL Maybe next year she'll be pulling out the innards.

Hedgehog

Old age and treachery...
Local time
7:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I've hunted for 50 of my 60 years. The thrill of hunting with my son and granddaughter is indescribable. Thank God for the opportunity. I hope for many more. (Locust Cutter's Dad and Little Bit's PaPa)

ft. churchill

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
This was on Monday. My 16 y/o daughter filled her muzzleloader tag. Southern Oregon, Columbia Blacktail. View attachment 41934
What a huge blacktail. You tell your daughter many men have hunted a lifetime and never killed such a fine blacktail buck as her's. Good Job.

firefighterwolf

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thank you and I'll show her your post. I've hunted since I was 12, I'm 43 now. I hunt... a lot... and I've not killed a Blacktail that nice. I get more thrill and satisfaction with her getting this buck rather than myself.