OK, I Give Up... What is Hedge?

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have seen a number of references to how certain types of chain do when cutting HEDGE

Obviously I know a hedge is a barrier usually consisting of bushes, either for ornamental reasons or to section off land

But when it's mentioned on OPE is seems as if you guys are talking about a specific plant/tree/bush/whatever

I am feeling really short bus asking this but it's been bugging me

:grazy:

Thanks

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
201b8190fa3d7a78557703309d03655d.jpg

147f8688d9f7b9a168364ef1b649ebab.jpg

Yellow wood. Finest kind.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
10:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have seen a number of references to how certain types of chain do when cutting HEDGE

Obviously I know a hedge is a barrier usually consisting of bushes, either for ornamental reasons or to section off land

But when it's mentioned on OPE is seems as if you guys are talking about a specific plant/tree/bush/whatever

Thanks
Osage orange as mentioned above.

You can make a barrier or hedge row if you grind up the apples and mix in a little water. Pour it in a tilled trench, when the saplings pop up just keep bending em over and stick em in the dirt. Grows into one helleva fence line, so I’ve heard

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
10:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thanks
Im glad you asked. I never new what they ment either. I do reconize that fruit from it. Thers one not far from my house in someone fron yard.

I think i may have cut one for firewood a long time ago too. I remember some weird yellow collored wood and didnt know what it was.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk